Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
Did they recognise you? :D lol
yeah they did
they were like oh ur wearing the scalf now congrats(coz they know its an important and big thing for me)
then they got excited saying now we can buy you pretty scalves etc etc
and at first they looked at me alot but before you knew it was normal and as if nothing had changed

tempco

HSC
soha said:
yeah they did
they were like oh ur wearing the scalf now congrats(coz they know its an important and big thing for me)
and at first they looked at me alot but before you knew it was normal and as if nothing had changed
Awesome news, Alhamdulillah. :D

get_born

soha said:
yeah they did
congrats!!!:D

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Salima i dont care that it said you cant draw muhammad in the quran. i dont follow islam i dont believe in the quran , and i see muhammad as just another phony who tells gulloble people about the good times to come, if only they listen to him.

since i dont follow all that bullshit, i can say what ever i feel about him. you have to understand that.\

also your stories about the earth spitting up a man, are just as believable as your other bullshit. such as quran deflecting bullets and you tlaking to animals after reading some verses.

I met people like you in my life before. People like you are simple minded, and low achievers. They dont have much in their life, they find religion and only concentrate on trying to get to heaven.you ignore this world just to persue some bullshit a book sais. Sadly these type of people are also very gulloble. They will believe shit like you been spitting out for months now. Some fairy tales that dont have an ounce of truth to them.

So realise this. i am not gonna take your statements seriosuly, because you yourself are lost and dont realise whats real and what is not anymore.

tempco

HSC
SashatheMan said:
People like you are simple minded, and low achievers. They dont have much in their life, they find religion and only concentrate on trying to get to heaven.
I'm impressed. You're pulling that off without religion.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Militant Islam invades school curriculum

I guess that the comparison with Marx is to be expected from a neoconservative (the comparison makes sense when one looks at it solely from a view that considers the ways in which political writings have been abused, but that's about it as far as I'm concerned).

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
Sashatheman mate keep ur comments to ur self becoz they are fuking boring and make no difference to the world noone wants to hear the shit that u say man fuk dont u get it shut da fuk up do us all a favour and get a life u got nufin betta to do than to make ridicule to a religion mate no way cares as the saying goes stix and stone might break my bones but words will never harm me .. fuk man ur full of shit

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
RNN-A-MUK said:
Sashatheman mate keep ur comments to ur self becoz they are fuking boring and make no difference to the world noone wants to hear the shit that u say man fuk dont u get it shut da fuk up do us all a favour and get a life u got nufin betta to do than to make ridicule to a religion mate no way cares as the saying goes stix and
first of all my comment only came after salima started ranting about me. i simply responded to her comment. I dont give a fuck if you find the comment boring.

RNN-A-MUK said:
stone might break my bones but words will never harm me .. fuk man ur full of shit
pretty ironic that you say the old sticks and stones routine and then swear at me right afterwards.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
RNN-A-MUK said:
Sashatheman mate keep ur comments to ur self becoz they are fuking boring and make no difference to the world noone wants to hear the shit that u say man fuk dont u get it shut da fuk up do us all a favour and get a life u got nufin betta to do than to make ridicule to a religion mate no way cares as the saying goes stix and stone might break my bones but words will never harm me .. fuk man ur full of shit
hahahaha, new contender for shittest BOS muslim.

Kulazzi

HSC
soha said:
yeah they did
Congratulations sis!

That's what I love about scarves!

Different colours, different designs, different patterns, different shapes, different sizes! And you can buy one that will match exactly with any outfit you are wearing!!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)