• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim Students demands muslim ONLY Prayer room at RMIT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
just dont offer prayer rooms.

this will end the fucking bickering and the demands.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
Just ban arabs and sand isajeeps
LOL.

95% of those who even use the facilities are Arabs (at UTS). not that it makes a difference, but from what ive seen most south Asians don't pay attention to religion outside their homes as compared to arabs.

its just something ive picked up on.

greekgun

HSC
y the fuck should uni offer prayer rooms to any religious? y should unis have to cater for peoples religious needs?

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
One room, twice a day? OUTRAGEOUS! OH WHAT OUTLANDISH DEMANDS THESE MUSLIMS MAKE!

Give them the room and everyone stop whinging. It's an easy request to fulfil, it's not going to inconvenience anyone, and it's not going to lead to pork being banned in uni cafeterias.

HSC
^ yeah but its not about the room. Its about the fact that these people coming into australia and demanding all this shit...all the do is take take take and we keep on giving it to them. And there not even grateful for it...have a look about how the treat the western societies they live in. We are one step behind England...soon they will be booing our war heroes and Australian leaders just like they do in England. We shouldnt have to adapt to their needs. Their needs should adapt to us.

Edit: It would b fine to help them out and all if they were the slightest bit gratefull...but alot of the muslims ive encounted are disresectuful selfish and arrogant people.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
^ yeah but its not about the room. Its about the fact that these people coming into australia and demanding all this shit...all the do is take take take and we keep on giving it to them. And there not even grateful for it...have a look about how the treat the western societies they live in. We are one step behind England...soon they will be booing our war heroes and Australian leaders just like they do in England. We shouldnt have to adapt to their needs. Their needs should adapt to us.

Edit: It would b fine to help them out and all if they were the slightest bit gratefull...but alot of the muslims ive encounted are disresectuful selfish and arrogant people.
just because they are Muslim they arnt allowed to boo out soldiers? WTF? there are many non religious organizations who boo our soliders. get your head out of yourt ass.

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC
They obviously have an alliegance to moonhommad over Australia, so why not give them what they want?

Ban Islam in Australia, TODAY. Otherwise we'll become like Europe.
Australia will become like EU...too many muslims . I reckon curries east asians aint that bad...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I don't mind Muslims on campus. They pray quietly in private rooms and don't stand on the footbridge trying to convert me.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
ROFLMAO. Nolan, have you been smashed around a few times while you were at UTS? I don't see any other justification for your anger. Its ok to talk about it.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yes. Through their demanding of separate prayer rooms and refusal to eat Christmas ham.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Someone needs to write to their uni saying they're a Pastafarian and they demand more pirates on campus

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Are you a fucking moron? You've just basically said that Muslims are violent animals and this is the only reason I have an issue with Islam.

SIOE Stop Islamisation Of Europe

I honestly don't give a fuck about immigration levels or the rest, and I welcome all those around the world to come to Australia and share in our standard of life.

What I do have an issue with is the Governments of Europe kowtowing to this new voter bloc.

The uni doesn't need to give them anything specific, provide a multifaith room and let them have at it. It's retarded and these morons are just increasing the segregation of society by demanding a SPECIFIC ROOM.

END DISCUSSION.
This.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
Are you a fucking moron? You've just basically said that Muslims are violent animals and this is the only reason I have an issue with Islam.

no i didn't you tool. I considered the possibility that there must be another reason for your anger towards Muslims, more specifically Arabs. unless you got a personal vendetta against Arabs there is no need to take shit personally.

I honestly don't give a fuck about immigration levels or the rest, and I welcome all those around the world to come to Australia and share in our standard of life.
discrimination much? undertone of racism?

What I do have an issue with is the Governments of Europe kowtowing to this new voter bloc.
democracy. i thought you loved it?

The uni doesn't need to give them anything specific, provide a multifaith room and let them have at it. It's retarded and these morons are just increasing the segregation of society by demanding a SPECIFIC ROOM.
we can agree on this point.

Last edited:

ravisammy

HSC
There should only be generic prayer rooms for all religions or the people wanting to pray can go to an empty class room. Infact, if u want to go pray, dont go to uni for it. Universities shouldnt have to cater for its students religons.
I totally agree with this.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
a Jew crying because Muslims lobby governments. LOL.

I didnt know lobbying were only left for the Jews. I missed that in the footnotes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)