"Muslims are Masters of the world" - A Deluded drone and Propoganda (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
It's indecipherable as far as I can tell. Who cares though? Why waste time figuring out something as bullshit as that?

mahnaz khan

HSC
I find it pathetic at this day and age where people still make such a big deal about religion and who’s right or wrong. I'm a proud Muslim gal, and i would like to say that my religion does not affect my relationships i have. I have best friends who's Jewish, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist and atheist.

I recommend that everyone should think about this
"Religion should not affect our morals; rather our morals should shape our religion"

No religion in the world asks for war or destruction, rather they all promote peace and equality.
Islam is unfortunately misunderstood; it is very similar to Christianity and Judaism, actually closer to Judaism. Both require males to get circumcision, eat meat which has been slaughtered in the name of god (Halal n Kosher), even the way god is spelt- Allah is exactly the same, just pronounced differently.

If we want a world which is peaceful, we must not emphasise the differences in religion rather the similarities which should unite us.

For those who say that Islam is a religion full of violence, i would like you to think about the population of Muslims in the world, and the number of people who are "terrorists". I would also like to bring to attention the Crusades- what where they? A fight which was started by the Christians against Muslims, just because they occupied Jerusalem. In fact there’s another similarity, Jerusalem is very important to Christians since this was where Jesus died, to Jews it is the place of Solomon's temple, and the Muslims it is where the holly prophet Muhammad (saws) ascended to the heavens.
We are all gods’ children, and I’m sure that if you got to know me, you would realise what a generalisation you would be making about Muslims, we're cool, fun loving people. I don't believe you should represent a religion by the minority of people who may support terrorism. Any religion has its terrorists, like in Christianity (in Ireland) and in other places where there is a war against Catholics and Protestants.

PEACE OUT!

P.S "Prince Harry" why are you on this Website- it’s for aussies only ;)

P.S.S I recommend you watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW-IMXbcNjc :)

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ameen to that.
But "we're cool, fun loving people" is kind of a generalisation itself, lol.
The main thing is..all religions have good ppl and bad ppl, its the persons, not the group, who are at fault, i mean, what about those catholic priests who rape children, are all catholics rapists????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????

(no theyre not)

gonnafailhsc

Trilla
HSC
Harry

Mate, although im taught to control my anger, it's impossible when a stupid racist fuck wit shoots of his mouth, i would love to beat the shit out of you.

Now fuck off

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Malcolm X once said "And this is best this way. Were we to come out here discussing religion, we’d have too many differences from the out start and we could never get together. ... If we bring up religion, we’ll be in an argument, and the best way to keep away from arguments and differences, as I said earlier, put your religion at home — in the closet. Keep it between you and your God. Because if it hasn’t done anything more for you than it has, you need to forget it anyway.''

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
mahnaz khan said:
I find it pathetic at this day and age where people still make such a big deal about religion and who’s right or wrong. I'm a proud Muslim gal, and i would like to say that my religion does not affect my relationships i have. I have best friends who's Jewish, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist and atheist.

I recommend that everyone should think about this
"Religion should not affect our morals; rather our morals should shape our religion"

No religion in the world asks for war or destruction, rather they all promote peace and equality.
Islam is unfortunately misunderstood; it is very similar to Christianity and Judaism, actually closer to Judaism. Both require males to get circumcision, eat meat which has been slaughtered in the name of god (Halal n Kosher), even the way god is spelt- Allah is exactly the same, just pronounced differently.

If we want a world which is peaceful, we must not emphasise the differences in religion rather the similarities which should unite us.

For those who say that Islam is a religion full of violence, i would like you to think about the population of Muslims in the world, and the number of people who are "terrorists". I would also like to bring to attention the Crusades- what where they? A fight which was started by the Christians against Muslims, just because they occupied Jerusalem. In fact there’s another similarity, Jerusalem is very important to Christians since this was where Jesus died, to Jews it is the place of Solomon's temple, and the Muslims it is where the holly prophet Muhammad (saws) ascended to the heavens.
We are all gods’ children, and I’m sure that if you got to know me, you would realise what a generalisation you would be making about Muslims, we're cool, fun loving people. I don't believe you should represent a religion by the minority of people who may support terrorism. Any religion has its terrorists, like in Christianity (in Ireland) and in other places where there is a war against Catholics and Protestants.

PEACE OUT!

P.S "Prince Harry" why are you on this Website- it’s for aussies only ;)

P.S.S I recommend you watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW-IMXbcNjc :)

do you know who is Ayaan Hirsi Ali?

HSC
PRINCE HARRY you are a freaking retard.
no one likes you.

and to the poster - what was the point of this thread?
if you hate Islam so much, why draw attention to it?
LEAVE US ALONE =)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Isn't the irony of this post that you're drawing attention to his drawing attention to Islam thus through the transitive process facilitating your own downfall? Porquoi!
Watch it, mate, don't provoke it too much, or that thing will burn us down and blow us up.

-P_D

Magicana

HSC
gonnafailhsc said:
Harry

Mate, although im taught to control my anger, it's impossible when a stupid racist fuck wit shoots of his mouth, i would love to beat the shit out of you.

Now fuck off
Don't like it when people bad mouth your favorite religion? Too frigging bad.

Good thing about Muslims: They hate Jews.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Mohammed cartoon makes a comeback

ONE OF Denmark's biggest newspapers republished the controversial drawing of Muslim prophet Mohammed less than a day after a plot to kill the cartoonist was foiled.

The cartoon depicting the prophet with a bomb under his turban has appeared on the homepage of the Jyllands-Posten newspaper – as well as being published three times on a page featuring the story of the plot to kill Kurt Westergaard.

Yesterday, three men accused of conspiring to kill Westergaard were arrested by Danish authorities.

Westergaard produced one of a series of drawings of Mohammed published by the newspaper in 2005, sparking outrage around the world and forcing the publication’s management to implement security precautions for its staff.

Editor-in-chief at the Jyllands-Posten, Carsten Juste, said the publication of the cartoon was not in breach of any laws and Westergaard should not have been the target of any threats of violence.

“It is appalling that as a reward a man who to the best of his ability goes about his work and carries it out in accordance with Danish law, the Danish media ethics code and Danish media traditions was demonized and had his life threatened,” Juste said on the newspaper’s website.

“We are grateful to the Danish authorities for protecting our colleague competently and professionally.”

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23207162-23109,00.html
<3 Danish :p

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
<3 Danish :p
haha...

one of the mods open the thread on the cartoon again. I'm pretty sure the last post in that was that they'd reopen.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Hamas terrorists use 'jew-eating rabbit' in attack on Israel

PALESTINIAN terror group Hamas has launched a religious attack on Israel via a childrens' TV show, whose star is a jew-eating rabbit.

Assud the Bunny, is the newest star of militant Palestinian children's television show The Pioneers of Tomorrow, after the death of his "brother".

The series produced by Palestinian group Hamas and made famous by a Mickey Mouse-looking character declaring jihad on Israel and the US, introduced Assud the Bunny.

Assud - who said in his first episode that he would ``get rid of the Jews, Allah willing, and will eat them up'' - replaced his brother, Nahoul the Bee, according to the translation from the Middle East Media Research Institute.

In an interview with the program's host, a young girl purportedly named Saraa Barhoum, Assud talked about becoming martyrdom.

"We are all martyrdom-seekers, are we not, Saraa?" Assud said on the show.

Watch the program here, posted on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUFynQlbqIg

Saraa said: "Of course we are. We are all ready to sacrifice ourselves for the sake of our homeland. We will sacrifice our souls and everything we own for the homeland."

According to the program's plotline, Nahoul died because he could not leave Gaza to seek medical treatment from neighbouring Egypt.

Nahoul himself replaced the program's original star, Farfur the Mouse, who was killed by an Israeli soldier.

Damn you Energizer Rabbit, traitor!! :angry:

darkwaters

HSC
wrxsti said:
ok firstly, she was 9........ and secondly... context is totally different... and they did not engage in any intercourse years after that.............. i find it funny how firstly..... wait.... i love this hypocrisy... ok...................
How the fuck can you compare what happened thousands of years go to something happening now...... typical ignorant jew.... you say Islam is barbaric etc........ Islam is the same now as it was thousands of years ago..... the Laws of Judaism are equally "barbaric"... when viewed at this day and age to "back then".....
as mentioned in another thread..
Jew = paedohpilia i guess......
hey wait..... Mohammed had a 9 year old .... Jews can do better.. We can get a 3 year old

"A Gentile girl who is three years old can be sexually violated."
-Qboda Sarah 37a

"A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl."
-Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2

"A Jew may do to a non-Jew female whatever he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat."
-Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Qruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

"A Jew may misuse the non-Jew female in her state of unbelief."
-Moses Maimonides (“The RaMBaM”), Jak. Chasaka 2:2

"A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer."
-Schulchan Qruch, Jore Dia

States that a Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
-Sanhedrin 54b

"When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
-Kethuboth 11b

PURE OWNAGE!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GO HOME FAGGOT HARRY!!!

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Which idiot revived this thread?

Move all religious threads to non-school....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)