Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Citation please.
Its called google. But since youre incapable of researching, even though it is a widely known fact that Bangladesh is one of the poorest counties in the world.

World's 50 Poorest Countries — Infoplease.com
Countries of the Third World

Plenty of caucasian people are the same.
Ill give you this.

What do you mean no ? Its a fact Australia has a shortage of doctors. Yes Australia also brings in a lot of doctors for this reason. And the person i was talking to before you butted in stated what i quoted. so what part are you huh no-ing to exactly ?
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-doctors-growing/story-e6frg8y6-1225845512243

FYI: That's not true.
err. yes it is. i know about 200 foreign doctors seeing as every single one of our family friends is a foreign doctor and they all went through the same procedure.

You my dear are the one making all of the assumptions.
Are you really saying this ?

What? Leave arts kids alone. They have just as much potential and logic as you do. More probably, seeing as your arguments are both incorrect and facetious.
Um. Maybe read the context in which i said that ? I didnt say there was anything wrong with arts kids.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
funny that, i've only ever seen white: garbage cleaners, janitors, builders, brick layers, plumbers, abattoir workers, butchers, embalmers, portable sewage installers/cleaners etc
One word:

Parliament.

EDIT: All of those jobs are essential to society with the exception of embalmers.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
That's a crock of shit.

There is nothing wrong with being a builder. Builders can get better money than both doctors and lawyers and not need to spend about 6+ and 8+ years in school, respectively, to get there. (HSC included)

Who cares about what some stranger cares about what job you do, anyway? "I only earn $30k a year as a pilot, but it's okay because people respect what I do regardless of my poorness."

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
It is when you're generalising in the way that you are. You basically said "white people doing <insert jobs> are crappy because strangers don't respect you and you don't get paid good."

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
So what? I didn't need to. Those occupations are essential to our society (which I did say). Those jobs need to be done, otherwise your 'respectable' lawyers and doctors wouldn't even be able to get their degrees.

Those jobs are respectable. Just because 11 year old kids don't aspire to fill their roles is irrelevant. If anything, you've only further identified respectable/essential fields that white people occupy.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
You totally missed my point. This isnt a comparison of Australia against Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a third world country, and Australia is a first world country. Are you really going to compare the two ? I was telling that other person (whoever i quoted ) that all " Indians" and what not arent " housekeeping and taxi drivers" as they said. Because they pretty much claimed all migrants came here as forms of labour and we had nothing else to offer, and clearly theyre wrong. As youve said yourself, the ones who came here are successful. And ofcourse i came from a " shithole" so nice of you to put it that way. We have the tenth largest population in the world and the size of the country is as big as New York. I think considering that, the country is pretty well off the way it is. Its high in education and low in crime. With that many people, and that little space, and also being one of the poorest countries in the world, im surprised theres not more crime. And since were being honest, despite the shithole we come from, a lot of us have much more to offer than the typical australian. We dont take everything we have for granted and our lives consist of more than endless partying and getting laid/and drinking.

How am i acting better? Youre the one calling Bangladesh a shithole and saying Australia is much better than there. But like i said, if youre stupid enough to compare a third world country with a first world country, you obviously lack common sense.

Really? Because im pretty sure when you get sick or someone in your family gets an illness youre going to see whatever doctor you can find regardless of ethnicity. God forbid someone in your family gets cancer and you need instant medicial assistance, Id like to hear you say " no thanks, id prefer a white doctor. " Dont bite off more than you can chew, and leave the serious thinking to the government. They didnt bring doctors here for no reason, its because Australians here dont go into courses like medicine because as you said " you're parents dont care about your education" hence why you have a shortage of doctors.

FYI: every single migrant practising doctor here has been forced to redo all their exams before they began practising here. My dad had to study for 10 years before he could start working. So maybe consider that there has been a lot of hardwork involved and treat someone with respect because of the work they put in, and not because of where they got their education. You sound like a horrible person.

Generalizing much ? Parents dont force their kids into careers unless they're very traditional. However, they do believe that at 16 when you want to for example do media communications or some shit youre not exactly thinking of job prospects and they guide you , thats what parents are meant to do right ? guide u in the right direction? they have 20yrs more knowledge than us and experience, they dont want us to make the same mistakes they did. If youre parents are pushing you into something, my guess is because theyre looking out for you. No parent in their right mind wants something that would disadvantage their child. But regardless of what youve seen/heard/believed, most bengalis that i know have chosen what they want to do by choice. Our generation isnt forced into anything. Just to prove this to you, I just wanna ask, how far your arts degree has taken you ? and Why you're now getting into law. Possibly because arts has not many career opportunities associated with it, and is pretty much a pointless course? See our parents would probably tell us that to save us wasting 3 years. So wed probably make a compromise of some sort, ie: combined degree.
Bangladesh IS a shithole and there is fucken heaps of crime and all the politicians there are corrupt. Bengalis are just like any Asians as all they discuss is who is doing Medicine and who is doing Law.

Please stfu arr pora shona koro to do your MBBS.

Failure_123

HSC
lol lolsmith you still haven't been able to rebuke my earlier statement that most garbie... etc etc are not non white.

EDIT: i didn't say they were crappy people! I'm sure they are great blokes, i don't put down a whole racial group of people and their personalities and practices because of the jobs that they do. I am merely questioning your and others assertion that despite curries being 'intelligent' white society force shit jobs on them.
lol you think all white Australians are brick layers and bogans? are you serious...you must live in campbelltown because in the east, you have no idea.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Bangladesh IS a shithole and there is fucken heaps of crime and all the politicians there are corrupt. Bengalis are just like any Asians as all they discuss is who is doing Medicine and who is doing Law.

Please stfu arr pora shona koro to do your MBBS.
You should remember where you came from, just because you live in Australia now don't forget your roots. Thats where your ancestors were raised. Of course its corrupt. Like I said its a third world country with the tenth largest population of the world and the size of NY city. Just be grateful they're not all bombing themselves like the other countries. Given its current state, its pretty civilized.

People gossip and talk everywhere. Its not just Bangladeshi. You just have to be smart enough to stay away from those who are sad enough to gossip.

Ki medicine e dhukte paro nai dekhe doctor deke pochondo koro na ? Like grow up yo. And whats wrong with you anyway ? they're saying people from BD and India are all labors and you know that shit isnt true.

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
You totally missed my point. This isnt a comparison of Australia against Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a third world country, and Australia is a first world country. Are you really going to compare the two ? I was telling that other person (whoever i quoted ) that all " Indians" and what not arent " housekeeping and taxi drivers" as they said. Because they pretty much claimed all migrants came here as forms of labour and we had nothing else to offer, and clearly theyre wrong. As youve said yourself, the ones who came here are successful. And ofcourse i came from a " shithole" so nice of you to put it that way. We have the tenth largest population in the world and the size of the country is as big as New York. I think considering that, the country is pretty well off the way it is. Its high in education and low in crime. With that many people, and that little space, and also being one of the poorest countries in the world, im surprised theres not more crime. And since were being honest, despite the shithole we come from, a lot of us have much more to offer than the typical australian. We dont take everything we have for granted and our lives consist of more than endless partying and getting laid/and drinking.

How am i acting better? Youre the one calling Bangladesh a shithole and saying Australia is much better than there. But like i said, if youre stupid enough to compare a third world country with a first world country, you obviously lack common sense.

Really? Because im pretty sure when you get sick or someone in your family gets an illness youre going to see whatever doctor you can find regardless of ethnicity. God forbid someone in your family gets cancer and you need instant medicial assistance, Id like to hear you say " no thanks, id prefer a white doctor. " Dont bite off more than you can chew, and leave the serious thinking to the government. They didnt bring doctors here for no reason, its because Australians here dont go into courses like medicine because as you said " you're parents dont care about your education" hence why you have a shortage of doctors.

FYI: every single migrant practising doctor here has been forced to redo all their exams before they began practising here. My dad had to study for 10 years before he could start working. So maybe consider that there has been a lot of hardwork involved and treat someone with respect because of the work they put in, and not because of where they got their education. You sound like a horrible person.

Generalizing much ? Parents dont force their kids into careers unless they're very traditional. However, they do believe that at 16 when you want to for example do media communications or some shit youre not exactly thinking of job prospects and they guide you , thats what parents are meant to do right ? guide u in the right direction? they have 20yrs more knowledge than us and experience, they dont want us to make the same mistakes they did. If youre parents are pushing you into something, my guess is because theyre looking out for you. No parent in their right mind wants something that would disadvantage their child. But regardless of what youve seen/heard/believed, most bengalis that i know have chosen what they want to do by choice. Our generation isnt forced into anything. Just to prove this to you, I just wanna ask, how far your arts degree has taken you ? and Why you're now getting into law. Possibly because arts has not many career opportunities associated with it, and is pretty much a pointless course? See our parents would probably tell us that to save us wasting 3 years. So wed probably make a compromise of some sort, ie: combined degree.
fuck i want to hit u

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
ur so cool. i wish i was as cool as u. full be a hard cunt on the internet n shit. such a keyboard warrior.man u must have an awsome life aye.
im more than happy to meet you in real life and fucking smack your bengali face.
fuck you muslim shit
fucking curry

omgd.

HSC
N/A
im more than happy to meet you in real life and fucking smack your bengali face.
fuck you muslim shit
fucking curry
well if your scum enough to hit a girl. especially because shes bengali & muslim. lets go. makes u so much better than those muslims you hate hey. what a big person you are. you know who resorts to violence ? people who lack the capacity to hold an intellectual argument, whove had a poor upbringing, usually from broken homes, who feel the need to impose their power onto inferior people to feel good about themselves. So in this case, you can bash me all you want. But your problems sound too big to go away just from beating someone up. You are psychologically fucked for life :)

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
well if your scum enough to hit a girl. especially because shes bengali & muslim. lets go. makes u so much better than those muslims you hate hey. what a big person you are. you know who resorts to violence ? people who lack the capacity to hold an intellectual argument, whove had a poor upbringing, usually from broken homes, who feel the need to impose their power onto inferior people to feel good about themselves. So in this case, you can bash me all you want. But your problems sound too big to go away just from beating someone up. You are psychologically fucked for life :)
watch your mouth muslim.

ill fucking hit you if i want ok. srsly, dont fucking piss me off. white is right.

now fucking say sorry, and take off that tent now bitch

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
well if your scum enough to hit a girl. especially because shes bengali & muslim. lets go. makes u so much better than those muslims you hate hey. what a big person you are. you know who resorts to violence ? people who lack the capacity to hold an intellectual argument, whove had a poor upbringing, usually from broken homes, who feel the need to impose their power onto inferior people to feel good about themselves. So, basically, Muslims. So in this case, you can bash me all you want. But your problems sound too big to go away just from beating someone up. You are psychologically fucked for life :)
Fixed that for ya.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
watch your mouth muslim.

ill fucking hit you if i want ok. srsly, dont fucking piss me off. white is right.

now fucking say sorry, and take off that tent now bitch
lol youre pathetic. why dont you get your sorry ass off bored of studies and actually talk to some real people. i mean how sad do you have to be to try n imitate a troll. ur trying to live up to a troll. seriously, do i need to say anymore ? i feel sorry for you myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)