Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (2 Viewers)

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol youre pathetic. why dont you get your sorry ass off bored of studies and actually talk to some real people. i mean how sad do you have to be to try n imitate a troll. ur trying to live up to a troll. seriously, do i need to say anymore ? i feel sorry for you myself.
suck my islamic dick bitch

dont fucking piss me off ok slut?

ffs, i know you irl

omgd.

HSC
N/A
suck my islamic dick bitch

dont fucking piss me off ok slut?

ffs, i know you irl
get your mum to suck ur islamic dick. im sure shes slut enough to wanna do it. she did give birth to you after all (Y)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
wow clap clap. you let the media think for you. how awsome are you :)
I'm pretty fantastic, actually.

This whole freedom and liberty thing and having the ability to choose what I wear, I gotta say, is quite awesome.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty fantastic, actually.

This whole freedom and liberty thing and having the ability to choose what I wear, I gotta say, is quite awesome.
Are you seriously stupid enough to think muslims arent allowed to wear what they want ? Its called shariah law which has been made up in extremist islamic countries under the name of islam, which actually doesnt have any actual fact. Those who know the religion know those laws are bullshit. However, when the government is corrupted theres very little outsiders, or even people within the country can do. Why dont you research outside the media hmm ? There is also this thing called freedom of information that allows people to write the truth. why dont you research the truth einstein.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Because I'm white.

Why do I care? I have freedom and liberty on my side.

Your awful religion is inconsequential to me.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Because I'm white.

Why do I care? I have freedom and liberty on my side.

Your awful religion is inconsequential to me.
You're ignorant. You tell off that Ben guy because you think occupation doesn't equal to respect, but you think white equals to liberty and because you're white you're somehow better than Muslims and non whites?

You know what you are, you're a fucking hypocrite. So you hold on tight to your skin colour and your liberty, because with that kind of attitude, its only gonna get you so far in life. Especially considering that by 2025, whites are going to be a minority in Australia. Welcome to reality bitch :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha omg
i actually laughed when i first saw this on the news
lol

bio_nut

HSC
You're ignorant. You tell off that Ben guy because you think occupation doesn't equal to respect, but you think white equals to liberty and because you're white you're somehow better than Muslims and non whites?

You know what you are, you're a fucking hypocrite. So you hold on tight to your skin colour and your liberty, because with that kind of attitude, its only gonna get you so far in life. Especially considering that by 2025, whites are going to be a minority in Australia. Welcome to reality bitch :)
Why be proud of breeding like fucking animals?

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Hahahahaha.

Crack up.
Dude youre pretending to troll because you had nothing to say back. Anyone who reads your previous posts on this can tell you were being serious. You full went into stats n shit. Like seriously, youre so addicted to internet social life that you feel the need to preserve your dignity here ?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Dude youre pretending to troll because you had nothing to say back. Anyone who reads your previous posts on this can tell you were being serious. You full went into stats n shit. Like seriously, youre so addicted to internet social life that you feel the need to preserve your dignity here ?
Mmm... the irony.

S

Slide

Also, Im from Bangladesh, which is next door to India. But knowing you guys, youd probably see the same skin colour and assume were all Indian, as i get that from people all the time. We have a very large community here in Australia, and you know what ? 98% of the parents are doctors. The 2 % left are engineers. I dont know anyone that works in house keeping .. there are some taxi drivers, but they were originally engineers and their kids are in some pretty flashy courses now.

Its a small sample of the immigration population. Regardless of size, it conveyed my point, in that, the other person was saying that all immigrants had to offer was house keeping and taxi drivers, and i used an example ( my own community ) to show that wasnt true. We also pay our dues and pay taxes. Please read the whole discussion before you make an irrelevant point.
what is with you and your 'flashy courses'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)