• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

HSC
its not their culture if they're not from the country

like americans going up to an irish person and saying "hey im irish" if they happen to have irish ancestry.
Huh? What if you are born from there.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
They arent.
this is australia.. we are all fucking lucky to be here, especially immigrants. today many immigrants do abuse the privilage. But just because you arent one, doesnt mean you are better than them. If i was to compare you, a racist piece of shit against many of the imigrants, i would say they deserve to live in australia more than you do.

P.S Cunts that abuse the freedom australia has to offer, or those that appreciate what australia has to offer, please fuck off to a different country, immigrant or not. That is why pauline hanson, really needs to piss off out of here. No one wants her, and she doesnt deserve to be labelled an aussie
lol...than americans deserve to live in japan more than the japanese...and i deserve to live in saudi arabia...

and yes pauline hanson is an idiot...

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
but anyway...if im apparently a dumb fuck...cuz i go to tafe (cuz i choose too)...as im 22 years old...which means i can get into uni if i wanted to do so...
Of course tafe is YOUR choice, you keep telling yourself that. Of course you COULD get into uni, you keep telling yourself that. xD

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Of course tafe is YOUR choice, you keep telling yourself that. Of course you COULD get into uni, you keep telling yourself that. xD
ok...ill apply for uni next semester...not do it...but when i get in...ill post it up ok? LOL

i think with a 76 uai i could do most courses at uws and a lot of courses at macquarie

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
You just don't understand young one. You are a bigot. Not a nationalist. I respect nationalists.
ummm...ur 21...and you obviously didnt read my last post directed at you...but yeah ok...im a bigot because i dont believe all immigrants should be let in...im sorry...open the doors, let everyone in...

S

Slide

You don't have to love the beach to be a bogan. And just because you live in the Hills doesn't exclude you from being a low life. You're not patriotic to Australia, if you were patriotic you wouldn't be belittling immigrants that came here, helped build it and call it their home.

Just fuck off back to England you sodding pillock.
modern immigrants and their children dont consider themselves australian like the greeks and italians of the postwar years who came here did.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
or

or

OR

You could all stop posting in a bat shit boring, useless debate about utterly pointless nothingness. No one really gives a shit if you hate immigrants for no particular reason, and debating against a person like that on immigration is about 10 times more stupid.

Start posting something actually worthwhile, please.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
You can only go to uni because you're over 21, and the government feels sorry for you and would like to fund your uni course so that they can get more taxes after a degree from you than whatever shitty income you'd be earning as a house keeper for Accor hotels.

Your the typical token mature age student,

"oh i got a shitty uai, cos i was bogan trash (people think i still am, but i am not, im patriotic) and couldn't be fucked studying but was rooting anything that would allow me too, and now I am equal to any other uni student because i can get into uni, i just don't choose too. I mean i could, just don't choose to. Have i said that already?" Bitch please, you can hardly put a sentence together without ellipses, you can't even sustain an argument or point of view without contradicting yourself. You wouldn't even last till mid semester exams at uni.

I am glad you have a quote of mine as your sig, great way to advertise your great TAFE achievements.
all i have to say to you is LOL...

you say i am dumb...but yet you haven't really shown any sign of intelligence...i never claimed to be extremely smart but your whole argument is "ur a bogan guy who goes to tafe"...and you only know i go to tafe cuz ur sad enough to look at my profile...

im sorry that some bogans beat you up one day or called you a curry muncher, or just didnt want to root u because u smell like curry and ur ugly...

but dont take it out on me...especially on the internet...because:

and btw...for the last time im not a housekeeper...this obviously shows ur ignorance...but maybe some of the indians that work there are related to you?...

Last edited:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Well stop posting in this thread then, and go back to and don't come out of the TAFE forum. You keep coming back to get you're ass wooped. Its not like you offer anything worthwhile, but the constant line 'i could go to uni' and the constant putting down of immigrants.
lol...didnt this all start over my supposed "superiority"? and yet you think you are superior to me because i study at tafe...hypocrit...and my arse has been whooped? when...the only people who are agreeing with you are probably people like urself...first generation australians...

you still dont get my belief on immigration...that people should be allowed in if they can respect the people, belief systems and customs of australia and add value to it...

they shouldnt be let in if they are going to shit on it and cheat taxes...

if this is a racist thought...than maybe im racist...

but obviously u cannot see past this and see that i dont like certain immigration and u take offence to it being from an immigrant family...even tho i am also from an immigrant family...

edit:

i forgot to add...would ur parents be happy if you married someone of non indian extraction?...just a question...

Last edited:
HSC
Honestly, I shouldn't be surprised, but you are aware that you are trying to tackle the same issues that you have been fighting about since like... page 5, right?

HSC
Seriously, what the fuck. I am trying hard here to comprehend...and take in...how you are telling me...and the others that we don't belong here. Are you serious? I was born and bred here. My parents, my family and my friends all worked hard to buy their homes, their cars, clothes etc and have all received a great education, and contribute greatly to society. I grew up in a house, in Australia, and I am Australian, and if that is problematic to you, then fuck the fuck off. Your bigoted sentiments don't belong here.

HSC
ummm...ur 21...and you obviously didnt read my last post directed at you...but yeah ok...im a bigot because i dont believe all immigrants should be let in...im sorry...open the doors, let everyone in...
you didnt say that, you lieing shit. You're going around labelling muslims terrorists, and indians dirty that should go back to their country. Some immigrants shouldnt be allowed into australia.. i agree but thats not what you;ve been saying for the past 30 pages. Youve pretty much been saying NO arabs, indians etc should be allowed in.
Well, lets go with your philosophy that coz you are white, you are more entitled to live in australia..
ok.. quite ironic that we can get into uni's and you cant?

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Seriously, what the fuck. I am trying hard here to comprehend...and take in...how you are telling me...and the others that we don't belong here. Are you serious? I was born and bred here. My parents, my family and my friends all worked hard to buy their homes, their cars, clothes etc and have all received a great education, and contribute greatly to society. I grew up in a house, in Australia, and I am Australian, and if that is problematic to you, then fuck the fuck off. Your bigoted sentiments don't belong here.
didnt you say a few pages back that you dont feel patriotic about australia and that australia has no culture or anything...that its peoples only goals are to buy a house with a picket fence?...isnt that what ur parents did?
you didnt say that, you lieing shit. You're going around labelling muslims terrorists, and indians dirty that should go back to their country. Some immigrants shouldnt be allowed into australia.. i agree but thats not what you;ve been saying for the past 30 pages. Youve pretty much been saying NO arabs, indians etc should be allowed in.
Well, lets go with your philosophy that coz you are white, you are more entitled to live in australia..
ok.. quite ironic that we can get into uni's and you cant?
i didnt label anyone a terrorist you idiot...she said im a bogan because im patriotic to australia...so i said shes a terrorist for being patriotic to palestine...i was being sarcastic and ignorant like she was
yes i am superior to you because you're at tafe. Thats educational superiority. Try arguing that one faggot. I am against notions of racial superiority, which you so avidly present.

So the say of first generation Australians are less important, lack validity over second or third generation Australians? Arne't you a first generation Australian? The only people that are agreeing with me are those that don't have notions of biggotry flowing through their veins.

You have this belief that non anglo immigrants don't respect this country, its values etc. But the vast majority do. You can't seem to comprehend that and instead base your arguments on a handful. I think you have grudges against immigration because so many are doing so much better than you. Like i said fuck of back to where ever you came from, because you obviously don't value multiculturalism, and the immigrants that made this country.
lol...omg...lol...tell em why you mad son...did i say how many people didnt respect it? no i didnt...i said people who dont...i didnt give a number...lol...anyway continue on with ur argument going nowhere...

educational superiority lol...so that means you know more about pharmaceuticals than me...not politics, sport or music or anything else...well done...

and you didnt answer whether your parents would allow you to marry someone not of ur background...please answer this question

Last edited:

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
ummm you eat hummus get out of australia and take your positive contribution to the country with you

HSC
didnt you say a few pages back that you dont feel patriotic about australia and that australia has no culture or anything...that its peoples only goals are to buy a house with a picket fence?...isnt that what ur parents did?
No, you manipulative weasel, I said I love Australia, but I am not a flag-waving 'nationalistic' bogan. Australian politics bores the crap out of me and I don't support a lot of government policies :. I don't go apeshit about Australia and wave the Australian flag around.

I love Australia as my home, as a land of opportunity and freedom, and as a safe country. I didn't say Australia had no culture, I said there is no basis for Australian nationalism whatsoever. This country was built on invasion, occupation and ethnic cleansing. Answer this, what exactly are you 'nationalistic' about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)