• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (2 Viewers)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
No, you manipulative weasel, I said I love Australia, but I am not a flag-waving 'nationalistic' bogan. Australian politics bores the crap out of me and I don't support a lot of government policies :. I don't go apeshit about Australia and wave the Australian flag around.

I love Australia as my home, as a land of opportunity and freedom, and as a safe country. I didn't say Australia had no culture, I said there is no basis for Australian nationalism whatsoever. This country was built on invasion, occupation and ethnic cleansing. Answer this, what exactly are you 'nationalistic' about?
the bold part is what im nationalistic about...

and as i said before...all countries are built on invasion...borders change...

why are you so nationalistic about palestine?

HSC
the bold part is what im nationalistic about...

and as i said before...all countries are built on invasion...borders change...
If that is the part you are nationalistic about, then where the fuck do all your anti-immigrant sentiments come from? We're all human. You never chose to be a white Australian. It just happened. The rest of us didn't choose our ethnicity either. Also, keep in mind that you are an immigrant. Indigenous Australians occupied this land for 60, 000 years before European settlers trotted along and colonised it through means of ethnic cleansing and terror tactics.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
No, you manipulative weasel, I said I love Australia, but I am not a flag-waving 'nationalistic' bogan. Australian politics bores the crap out of me and I don't support a lot of government policies :. I don't go apeshit about Australia and wave the Australian flag around.

I love Australia as my home, as a land of opportunity and freedom, and as a safe country. I didn't say Australia had no culture, I said there is no basis for Australian nationalism whatsoever. This country was built on invasion, occupation and ethnic cleansing. Answer this, what exactly are you 'nationalistic' about?
well ok would you rather live in western society filled with opportunity and 'freedom' or OR!! live like a savage? like aboriginals or Muslims and such and such XD

also USA and Britain are built on that and they seem to have some nice nationalism going on over there?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Britain was not built on ethnic cleansing of "lesser evolved" individuals. Britain has been a white coloured culture from over 2000 years ago.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I agree with you on the no reason to be nationalistic about Australia, but it's because there's no reason to be nationalistic about *anything*.

WOW JUST BECAUSE OF THE CHANCE THAT I WAS BORN OF A PARTICULAR DESCENT OR IN A PARTICULAR AREA MAKES IT SPESHUL
ok anti-flag...if there was no nationalism...that would mean racism than...

but these people confuse the 2

proof african-american nationalists protesting illegal immigration...bet theyre racist too

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
well ok would you rather live in western society filled with opportunity and 'freedom' or OR!! live like a savage? like aboriginals or Muslims and such and such XD
Noble savage?! Hell yeah!
Savage from your perspective.
If you were placed in a non-urban environment these 'savages' would pawn you!

HSC
Britain was invaded by the Romans, who had a habit of displacing communities to prevent revolution. Since then, the population of Britain has never just been the Anglo/Celt mix.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
You will take that back once you are isolated with a meat pie and nothing else
you are disgusting

the meat pie represents the triumph of the australian spirit and the fair go and mateship

everyone eat 10 meat pies right now or get out

jarkler

HSC
I agree with you on the no reason to be nationalistic about Australia, but it's because there's no reason to be nationalistic about *anything*.

WOW JUST BECAUSE OF THE CHANCE THAT I WAS BORN OF A PARTICULAR DESCENT OR IN A PARTICULAR AREA MAKES IT SPESHUL
Nationalism doesn't have to necessarily to be about being proud of things people did before you were born. I'm glad I wasn't born in an African/Islamic country, that's about it.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I'm going to troll the trolls that are trolling the trolls!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)