• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
thank you...and actually i do say this in real life, if my friends IRL come across this thread and that post then they can verify that for ya.

HSC
wow that actually wasnt that bad of a joke...even thought it was slightly immature...

ive realised...that a lot of shit people say on these forums they wouldnt say in real life...but thats all cool...the internets for gangster wannabes
No, actually, what I say on here I would say in real life. Or actually, what I say irl is said on here. But there's nothing to worry about, because I'm not a bigoted person. You on the other hand, are a keyboard warrior. You have a split identity. You're one person on the interwebs, and you're another irl who seems 'nice' and not a person who upholds bigoted sentiments.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
they do know, they go on this site as well. BUT they do more productive things on this site like helping others and asking for help.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
No, actually, what I say on here I would say in real life. But that's because I'm not a bigoted person. You on the other hand, are a keyboard warrior. You have a split identity. You're one person on the interwebs, and you're another irl who seems 'nice' and not a person who upholds bigoted sentiments.
maybe im a troll? im sure you look like a troll...

HSC
hows it sad if they dont know? its kind of embarrassing to be on such an awful site...and isnt that being stereotypical? burning cars?
Yeah, it is a shit site, but we run this town

eh eh eh eh

Okay, goodbye everybody, shit thread is shit is going nowhere

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
but yeah im not trolling...and i do say this stuff "irl"...altho the only people who listen are skinheads and klansmen...cuz they are also racist :rolleyes:...shame...:fish:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
can we just delete this thread? I feel really bad about what I said about Crestwood. And I am not even curry. I've been pretending to be curry and rile people up when theres a racially heated thread. My whole life is a troll.

How do we delete such threads?
now you are just confusing me...im not sure if this is sarcasm or what...is anyone on this forum actually real?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)