• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (2 Viewers)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
wtf do u mean they lost ?

oh wait you're trolling i get ya XD
they lost because of allies (including australians) intervening remember??? but the same people in this thread hate the idea of anzac day and have posted in the anzac day is a joke thread...

ok...the americans won...and thats one of the most racist countries in the world...and japan hasnt really lost...its come out richer

S

Slide

the difference is that most christians actually wouldn't want that.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
they lost because of allies (including australians) intervening remember??? but the same people in this thread hate the idea of anzac day and have posted in the anzac day is a joke thread...

ok...the americans won...and thats one of the most racist countries in the world...and japan hasnt really lost...its come out richer
Jesus Christ this post is incoherent.

Did you just say that Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan lost WW2 because they actually had to fight someone?? ("they lost because of allies")

The concept of America is not racist. Their citizenry is. America was founded to allow everyone to live a free life regardless of race. Nazi Germany's basis was in anti-semitism. They did not want the Jews dirtying their gene pool.

I'd also say a couple of atom bombs being dropped on your country to be a pretty significant loss. Imperial Japan and modern Japan are not the same. The same goes for the Nazis and modern Germany. Neither are dictatorships or empires anymore.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Jesus Christ this post is incoherent.

Did you just say that Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan lost WW2 because they actually had to fight someone?? ("they lost because of allies")

The concept of America is not racist. Their citizenry is. America was founded to allow everyone to live a free life regardless of race. Nazi Germany's basis was in anti-semitism. They did not want the Jews dirtying their gene pool.

I'd also say a couple of atom bombs being dropped on your country to be a pretty significant loss. Imperial Japan and modern Japan are not the same. The same goes for the Nazis and modern Germany.
are you stupid? didnt u see that i was leading on to the anzac comment...

and i know the nazi's is not the same...but youre a fool if you believe japanese people arent racist...same with their government...

jarkler

HSC
Their language is racist. Have you seen their alphabet? Only someone with a superior Asian IQ could learn that.

HSC
oh yes obviously...:S....

now you are being sarcastic...

ok delete this thread because its pretty lame anyway...

but no i wasnt trolling...those are my beliefs...

and if u want to label me a racist...fine...i dont really care what anyone thinks of me...especially on the net

and ill use the old excuse...i have asian friends...

actually most of them are asian...whether indian or chinese...i dont really get a long with typical "aussies"...as i think they are pretty bogan...thats why i laugh at u calling me one...

anyway delete this thread moderator...

ellipse overload

JHGERIYQGGVFIYWAQ3FGHGBWA!!!! BOOM BOOM

.... .... .... ....

........ .... ...... .... ...

S

Slide

also, there are no examples of extremist christians and jews threatening the national security of western countries.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
amazing sentiment, s3ani333

your commentary will be greatly appreciated in further discussions regarding this question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)