• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My advice on getting on with females (1 Viewer)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
- If you see a girl that you like (and maybe want to spend the rest of your life with her), then ask her out. If she says yes, good! If she says no, then don't give up, because it's your life and happiness if you want to be with her.

good, now you can go fetch your future lover

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i have never had a girlfriend in my life before so i don't know what it is like to be with a girl in lots of ways. sometimes i try imagiing that i have a girlfriend when i'm alone to feel what it is like to have a girlfriend.

this is good if you are knowing and certian that you will never get a girlfriend

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
it is inportment that you have the same interst as your future girlfriend. if this person does not have your interests, make her like it.

my favorite things includes: trucks, physics, engineering, math, monster trucks and cartoons (sometimes)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
if anyone has any troble come and askme. i'm hear to help also.

thanks.joey

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i have never had a girlfriend in my life before so i don't know what it is like to be with a girl in lots of ways. sometimes i try imagiing that i have a girlfriend when i'm alone to feel what it is like to have a girlfriend.

this is good if you are knowing and certian that you will never get a girlfriend
:(

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
As a female let me just say if she says no more than 3 times, it's time to turn to another head on over to a different path

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
if you have any questions or probelms , come to joey and ask any question. joey is here to help

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
If you see a girl crying (if you do or don't know her it doesn't matter) like anywhere, go up to her and ask why she is crying. If she reply then good, he she doesn't say any thing, then still ask her why or even follow her. she wants somebody to be near.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
If you start a lecture for a first time and dont know anyone and you see a very pretty girl stitting alone, sit next to her and ask her what is her name and what shes likes. if she says something back then godo, if nothing, then ask her again and again because she wants you to talk to her but she is shy. this works at lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)