• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My advice on getting on with females (2 Viewers)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
If you start a lecture for a first time and dont know anyone and you see a very pretty girl stitting alone, sit next to her and ask her what is her name and what shes likes. if she says something back then godo, if nothing, then ask her again and again because she wants you to talk to her but she is shy. this works at lot.
Nononno this does not work a lot, this leads to restraining orders

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
If one girl you like or you think is pretty but has a boyfriend, then follow her without with her boyfriend and start a conversion. then progress into a good friendship. if you see her next time wih her boyfriend wlaking, then walk on her otherside and talk to her. but you must ignore what the boyfriend is talking about and saying bad stuff to you

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
If you start a lecture for a first time and dont know anyone and you see a very pretty girl stitting alone, sit next to her and ask her what is her name and what shes likes. if she says something back then godo, if nothing, then ask her again and again because she wants you to talk to her but she is shy. this works at lot.
ahahahahha

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
It is important to know what the girl likes, but more important is what you like. if you like similar stuff, then godo. if not, make her like your stuff.

my stuff that i like include: trucks, physics, math, monster trucks, firetrucks (very cool!).

when i was with the girl that i like, outside of the building 4 lecture room, and on the road i saw a 2 firetrucks went by really fast with the loud sound (like "WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP"). I like firetrucks becayse they look cool!

Cool! but she walked away after that which mean that she doesn't like firetrucks or even normal trucks

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
It is important to know what the girl likes, but more important is what you like. if you like similar stuff, then godo. if not, make her like your stuff.

my stuff that i like include: trucks, physics, math, monster trucks, firetrucks (very cool!).

when i was with the girl that i like, outside of the building 4 lecture room, and on the road i saw a 2 firetrucks went by really fast with the loud sound (like "WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP"). I like firetrucks becayse they look cool!

Cool! but she walked away after that which mean that she doesn't like firetrucks or even normal trucks
do you like trains?

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
do you like trains?
trains are o.k. but trains don't work like they do like firetrucks. firetrucks are very fast, they getin the way of poeple and cars and the fire sound sounds cool!

trains are o.k. my favorite traisn are the S. Set, R. Set and the T. Set. If the train is going to be the W. Set or the M. Set, then i will not normally go on the train. but i'm lucky bcauae the area that i'm in has no "new" trains. I don't like the "new" trains because they are so quiet and the "old" trains sound more real and better.

I wish they not kill the old trains when they bring in the "new" trains because i heard they are doing this.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
BUt mooving back now:

I saw the girl I like today again at the shop opposite the UTS library/buildings 5 which is called "Market City" which sounds stupid because it's a "city" in a city. You are already in a city. what a dumb name.

But I was having my big lunch at 12pm today when I saw the girl i like. She was eating ramen with a side of cocke drink. i try to sit next ot her but my plans are smart. I was going to sit approxmately 25degrees from her backview angle so she can reach her bag and then see me eat from the side of evulation from her view. now from her view if she turns the other isoltate turnings to the other side, then see will see me agiain. the onyl way she can now get out is by jumping over the table which make her look stupid.
but see walked passed me anyway and this means that she is trying to get my attention.

then i also finish my big lunch food and walk back to the library behidn her. when she looks behind, she will not see me because i'm wearing a hat, which she will think it is a differnt person. she then walk to central station but i go to library today.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Walk by. See a girl sitting on a bench. Be like 'you're pretty cute, i know i will regret it if i dont approach you'. Grab her number. Walk off like a boss.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
BUt mooving back now:

I saw the girl I like today again at the shop opposite the UTS library/buildings 5 which is called "Market City" which sounds stupid because it's a "city" in a city. You are already in a city. what a dumb name.

But I was having my big lunch at 12pm today when I saw the girl i like. She was eating ramen with a side of cocke drink. i try to sit next ot her but my plans are smart. I was going to sit approxmately 25degrees from her backview angle so she can reach her bag and then see me eat from the side of evulation from her view. now from her view if she turns the other isoltate turnings to the other side, then see will see me agiain. the onyl way she can now get out is by jumping over the table which make her look stupid.
but see walked passed me anyway and this means that she is trying to get my attention.

then i also finish my big lunch food and walk back to the library behidn her. when she looks behind, she will not see me because i'm wearing a hat, which she will think it is a differnt person. she then walk to central station but i go to library today.

I just lost it at this whole post. The whole "big lunch" which is what it was called in primary and the 25 degrees its just too damn funny.

And then I saw the "Mechanial" and lost it even more.

"Maniacal" sounds more like it.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
well i have my little lunch at around 10am (i eat outside of lecture after i asking my lectuer if i can eat, sometimes she/he says "No").

i don't buy food at most times so i pack my food into a lunch case with an apple, ham sandwhich, orange juice and le snack .

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
this is not the first time i did trigonometry like this, this is why i love physica nad math

i saw her at the library yesterday and i tried to sit next to her but i try to do something different. my plan was that i was going to sit "behind" her so that if she looks behind at 2 angles, she will see me both. I used trignometry to find the distance and the angel pespective to calculate the girl i like eye distance from my chair to her chair.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
no i'm not that

no i'm not that. she was in the library doing her homework and i was behind her standing looking at her work. she didn't know i was there for 3 minutes
Gg

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
if you both have the same thing for little lunch, is it fate, or do you yell at her for copying you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)