my bf at schoolies (1 Viewer)

artist91

HSC
Well, I just found out that my boyfriend secretely went to schoolies. I went away (a place not related with any schoolies celebrations) with a few girlfriends and was under the impression that he was just staying at home because he had told me back in september that "i cancelled schoolies because it was too expensive". But now I know he actually went and he's being really distant and the dynamic between us feels awkward and weird. I have this feeling something happened at schoolies. Should I confront him?

Last edited:

Vitus

HSC
He cheated on you. Don't confront him, he will just leave you.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
schoolies = gangers.

let him be.

once he's back, it'll be normal.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
artist91 said:
Well, I just found out that my boyfriend of 2 years secretely went to schoolies. I went away (a place not related with any schoolies celebrations) with a few girlfriends and was under the impression that he was just staying at home because he had told me back in september that "i cancelled schoolies because it was too expensive". But now I know he actually went and he's being really distant and the dynamic between us feels awkward and weird. I have this feeling something happened at schoolies. Should I confront him?
lol pwned:jedi:

HalcyonSky

HSC
my friend got a phonecall from his gf while he was at schoolies telling him she was pregnant

..he still cheated on her numerous times

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Either confront that bastard, take his organs and sell them on the net/black market

Or hope that he learnt a few new moves just for you, remember all the sex up there was just so he could satisfy you better, it wasnt at all for his enjoyment, im sure he hated even minute whilst he was gasiming

SpoonSamba

HSC
he doesn't sound like the greatest bf if he lied to you about going to schoolies altogether, who does that?

what happens at schoolies stays at schoolies lol but yeh u should have known he went

so i'd say goodbye, but its up to youuu

artist91

HSC
thanks for everyone's replies. seeing as basically everyone thinks he cheated on me it kinda makes me feel a little better (amazingly!) because i thought i was just overreacting and being an over-protective gf. i'm usually pretty cool with him doing his own thing but after reading what everyone says i realise now that yeah i have a right to feel this way!! it sucks. i don't know what to say to him.. when i bring it up he's the type of guy that just goes silent anytime i need to have an important convo... :angry:

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
artist91 said:
Well, I just found out that my boyfriend of 2 years secretely went to schoolies. I went away (a place not related with any schoolies celebrations) with a few girlfriends and was under the impression that he was just staying at home because he had told me back in september that "i cancelled schoolies because it was too expensive". But now I know he actually went and he's being really distant and the dynamic between us feels awkward and weird. I have this feeling something happened at schoolies. Should I confront him?
I can tell you right now that you two are on different levels...end it with him quietly. No point confronting him , he isn't right for you :(

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
He sounds like a really caring, respectful guy.

HSC
Sorry to hear about this. It does sound like not good to me. Schoolies are hopeless and it times screwing people up.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Omg, Matt, you came back! It's good to see you're alive and keeping up the good fight against gender inequality.

artist91

HSC
*TRUE* said:
I can tell you right now that you two are on different levels...end it with him quietly. No point confronting him , he isn't right for you :(
Yeah i think i've been trying to deny this. We are at completely different maturity levels. I'm just scared of regretting it afterwards, I mean he's been a major part of my life for a pretty long time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)