• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My first erotic story (1 Viewer)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
charbler said:
She felt her pussy stretching as it was packed full of rapacious cheerios, the growing pressure sending mixed tingles of pain and pleasure rippling through her body.

This.
"Rapacious cheerios"!
major lulz.

HSC
I've seen another story posted on the *chans a few times involving cheerios. It was longer than this, and it involved a guy doing it with cheerios. It really got me laughing. One sec, lemme see if I can find it...

5 minutes later:

Its pretty long, I can't believe I read the whole thing. Sorry I didn't space it - copy paste took out the spaces. See the whole thing (spaced) here:

Update: As I checked back I realized I could gain the spacing by using the wiki source file on the site, so I fixed it up. Its surprisingly worth the read.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Copypasta/Archive_8#This_Must_Be_Shared

It started out as a joke. My friends had joked about it - even egged each other on to try it.
We all laughed at the concept.

Fucking a bowl of cheerios?

The mere idea sent shivers down my spine. The initial roughness in texture. The cold milk shrinking my erect PENIS.

"What joy could there be in that?" I thought to myself.

After a few weeks nobody brought it up anymore. We'd moved on to different jokes and catch phrases as most groups do. They weren't as funny, but they definitely weren't as weird. We did the usual things and Friday was drinking day. By 2:00 am all four of us were plastered. Jake let out a long sigh after pounding another shot of SoCo and Kevin was loudly snoring on the couch. After a twenty minutes or so it was just Steve and I alone left finishing off our remaining beers.

"Dude hold on," Steve smiled.
"What's up man?" I said in my drunken stupor.

Steve sloshed his way over to his refridgerator and removed a gleaming white bowl from the fridge. I instantly knew what it was.

"What the shit fuck is that Steve?" I asked
"Fuckin Cheerios man. You should fuck them!" He seemed excited.
"Dude it was just a joke. Don't tell me you..." I was cut off.
"Naw dude I didn't fuck no cheerios. But I will bet you $50 you won't do it." I had my excuse.
"Fine fucker I'll do it." I was becoming erect already.
"How will I know you did it, huh?" I froze up. My erection started to die.
"Is this some elaborate ploy for you to see my fucking dick, bro?" I shouted, nearly waking our sleeping companions.
"Nah dude I just don't want any fucking cheating, man. I got $50 on this shit."
"Fine, I'll do it with my back to you and just stick my dick out through my fly." I was erect again.

We both went silent. I carefully walked to the corner of the room and looked down upon the soggy mash of Cheerios awaiting my erect cock.

They were Honey Nut.

Without waiting I plunged my eager tool deep into the bowl. The milk washed upon my swollen testicles as they dipped into the soft contents of the bowl. I thrusted gently and realized how the cheerios seemed to react to the shape of my member.

The bowl was deeper than I expected. I heard crys of laughter coming from Steve but I kept going. I wave of white anticipation struck me as my PENIS grew stiffer and my balls rumbled with an all to familiar feeling.

I came. I came into that honey nut flavored bowl of beaten cheerios. My semen mixed flawlessy into the color of the bowl. My knees went weak. My breathing hastened.

"I fucking love cheerios," I said with a smile.

Three days had past since my first cheerio-man encounter.

I had since then started experimenting with different things. I tried chocolate milk, but it the whole experience just felt... interracial. I tried adding sugar as well but the clean up became a hassle.

Finally I settled on bananas. They were the missing part of the equation. The cheerio inspired orgasms had doubled in strength, but my roommates were growing suspicious. I had never ate cheerios in the two years we'd lived together and now I was going through a box per day. And nobody had ever seen me eat a bowl. I knew I had to be careful.

I called Steve to to joke about it a few days after it had happened and he didn't remember. I lost $50 but gained an experience that can only be equated with touching God. It was a fair trade.

With Steve out of the way I felt a little more relaxed.

"But not as relaxed as I could be," I whispered quietly to myself. A grin formed on my face as I slowly exited my room and made my way down the stairs. Only my roommate Lynn was home. She was gorgeous, but I had no time for girls.

I had cheerios.

I carefully poured the bowl of cheerios into the deepest bowl I could find. I delicately sliced one whole banana and placed it meticulously around the bowl.

Last edited:

Scissors

HSC
my pickle has been harvested. ;)

(i dunno what that means)

charbler

Banned
HSC
HisNameIsChris said:
I've seen another story posted on the *chans a few times involving cheerios. It was longer than this, and it involved a guy doing it with cheerios. It really got me laughing. One sec, lemme see if I can find it...

5 minutes later:

Its pretty long, I can't believe I read the whole thing. Sorry I didn't space it - copy paste took out the spaces. See the whole thing (spaced) here:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Copypasta/Archive_8#This_Must_Be_Shared
Ahahahahha, I read it all. That is dedication.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Of all things, why cheerios? Why?!

Oh, and for those who found it was a fake "first story", what in hells name did you type in google to find out?!

HSC
Tully B. said:
Oh, and for those who found it was a fake "first story", what in hells name did you type in google to find out?!
I've seen the story in the OP posted around on the *chans (4chan, 7chan, 420chan, etc; retarded imageboards perfect for people like me) once or twice, though I saw the story that I posted more often.

Copying and pasting:
"Lindsay was 12 when it first started." (including inverted commas)
into the Google search box brought it up as the first result for me, along with about 28 others it seems having the same story.

Bboy-twoFousand

<--JAWR--> Only the Best
HSC
What the hell man.... are you into that type of stuff.... sounds just like a jap H-style anime, that weird [FONT=&quot]Tentacles shit man.....[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)