My Goal For An Immortal Generation. (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Um. I don't think living forever would equal doing whatever you want forever. You'd probably be working forever to provide for the population... the population will continue to grow as there is no death.
I would definitely be an edgy and brooding antihero with a heart of gold

hmu if u need a test subject for immortality

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't expect this to be on a student platform

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe this is a real lifegoal that you are set for, maybe this is a somekind of Chuunibyou idea that you just came up with playing Nier. Neither matters. Before starting any life goals, especially any life goal that consists such of a grand narrative, you need to start focusing on your present. You are a student, especially a high school student. Your ideas might change frequently, years, months, weeks, days or sometimes even minutes. As such it is important for you to focus on the present life that you are experiencing now. The goal of an "Immortality Generation" is a grand narrative that is too big for most people to bear as their life goal, not to mention that you are still a highschool student. What you need to do now, is focusing on school, your family, your friends, only consider this life goal as a minor one second to your present life. It is only when you have enough taste of life that you can consider something like that, also you're not going to be able to bear such a big grand narrative by yourself.

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe this is a real lifegoal that you are set for, maybe this is a somekind of Chuunibyou idea that you just came up with playing Nier. Neither matters. Before starting any life goals, especially any life goal that consists such of a grand narrative, you need to start focusing on your present. You are a student, especially a high school student. Your ideas might change frequently, years, months, weeks, days or sometimes even minutes. As such it is important for you to focus on the present life that you are experiencing now. The goal of an "Immortality Generation" is a grand narrative that is too big for most people to bear as their life goal, not to mention that you are still a highschool student. What you need to do now, is focusing on school, your family, your friends, only consider this life goal as a minor one second to your present life. It is only when you have enough taste of life that you can consider something like that, also you're not going to be able to bear such a big grand narrative by yourself.
I have to admit, it was definitely overwhelming.
I’m currently working towards my medium-term goals instead that contribute to my idea for immortality, which is so far programming.
Sure, I have school, but it’s not going to help me in the medium or long term, so why should it be in my short?
That’s why I’ve stopped studying highschool for the past few weeks.
I’ve been learning C++ instead.
Don’t worry, I already got early entry.
The reason why I’m back is because my two favourite references are in this chat after being told to my friend @Hivaclibtibcharkwa .
The two references are of course ‘[ ]’ and ‘Sung Jin-Woo’.
These two stories have helped me grow fast in my slowest of times. Making my fast times painfully comprehensive. I’m not joking, I feel sick from over thinking.

Hivaclibtibcharkwa

𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝗧𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿
HSC
I have to admit, it was definitely overwhelming.
I’m currently working towards my medium-term goals instead that contribute to my idea for immortality, which is so far programming.
Sure, I have school, but it’s not going to help me in the medium or long term, so why should it be in my short?
That’s why I’ve stopped studying highschool for the past few weeks.
I’ve been learning C++ instead.
Don’t worry, I already got early entry.
The reason why I’m back is because my two favourite references are in this chat after being told to my friend @Hivaclibtibcharkwa .
The two references are of course ‘[ ]’ and ‘Sung Jin-Woo’.
These two stories have helped me grow fast in my slowest of times. Making my fast times painfully comprehensive. I’m not joking, I feel sick from over thinking.
So blank has given up on high school, I’m happy for you but sad you never made it to the exams 😔

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
…also you're not going to be able to bear such a big grand narrative by yourself.
I know… I need help in many circumstances. However, but having it will only slow me down, not stop me completely.
I’ll find a way to be strong on my own, so I can finally feel comfortable with the idea of sharing the only happiness I have. It’s too risky to have relationships as I am now, hence why I’m going deeper into things instead of people.

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
So blank has given up on high school, I’m happy for you but sad you never made it to the exams 😔
I do want to thank you though, you really helped me with many REALLY important life lessons. Just because I won’t perfect the high school exams, doesn’t mean it will be my last exam.

Hivaclibtibcharkwa

𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝗧𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿
HSC
I do want to thank you though, you really helped me with many REALLY important life lessons. Just because I won’t perfect the high school exams, doesn’t mean it will be my last exam.
That’s right, it was an honour being your mentor. I still remember when you were that weird kid when we first met. Man I’m such a great influence
e A8716FB7-B17C-4D9F-AAD0-F77762F51F68.gif

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
That’s right, it was an honour being your mentor. I still remember when you were that weird kid when we first met. Man I’m such a great influence
e View attachment 32771
You truly are an example to follow. That strength to not give a stuff about being humble, is the most honest trait, I like that.

Greninja340

HSC
not discrediting ur passion or anything but this is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard lol. legit dumber than teachers saying we are going to need English advanced in the future
says he isnt gonna "discredit ur passion" then proceeds to call it "one of the dumbest things i have ever heard" #sigmamalegrindset

SylviaB

sorry if i offended anyone
HSC
Um. I don't think living forever would equal doing whatever you want forever. You'd probably be working forever to provide for the population... the population will continue to grow as there is no death.
If we lived forever without aging, it means experts would continuously become more expert and never slow die/lose the expertise as they sage and die. This means scientific and technological progress would greatly accelerate and the economy will become increasingly more automated.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
If we lived forever without aging, it means experts would continuously become more expert and never slow die/lose the expertise as they sage and die. This means scientific and technological progress would greatly accelerate and the economy will become increasingly more automated.
yes but the mega rich would still find a way to benefit from this, so nothing would fundamentally change. they're not going to let go of their power that easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)