My Goal For An Immortal Generation. (1 Viewer)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll just be honest, I was weak before I got confidence and didn't know how to formulate my speech. Now that I can, I want to address the capacity for change.

Anyone, no matter what level of cognition they have, they CAN become geniuses. Of course, it's hard if the person doesn't know how to change or what to change, but the moment the investigation starts, it doesn't stop. And though a bold claim, this even applies to those with mental disabilities.

But so few people start these days.

I'm undermining the power that disability has over people's actions, but I truly believe that it's possible for anyone to change in a positive light, even a negative dark, (but I won't concern talking about the bad, as we can all relate).

For example, if you have an IQ of 60, you can't get a job. Since it has been proven that IQ isn't a fixed value for each individual, and can fluctuate depending on the environment, then I'm sure they can eventually raise their IQ to the average 100, or even become a genius.
Of course, they would have to have HEEPS of hard work, especially with the low IQ, (since one's IQ determines the speed of a person's ability to adapt to a given situation and intact new information).

So, even if they have to work every single day, one day, they can become something they could of literately never imagined before, because that's how I was.
I didn't have a low IQ, but I was definitely uneducated. I also couldn't speak to others or even write a sentence without feeling like I ran a marathon. Everything was new, and 'new things' were new in their own right too. I didn't know how to learn, so I didn't even see the point in it.
It wasn't until I coincidently came across a story ('Your Name' the anime) that made me feel a certain way. This story taught me through emotions of another person's triumph through dedication and hard work, moving your feet for a goal, and running AFTER IT, all alone.
I was blown away, thinking I stumbled upon another realm, the depiction of heaven on Earth, and a complete instruction manual on how to achieve just that!

So, I started to exercise, every single day. I stopped eating junk food. I watched youtube fitness video tutorials.
Eventually, this led me to have explanation videos on science and psychology appear in my recommended feed.
I would binge-watch them all, out of enjoyment!
I love astronomy the most, psychology is actually something very recent, and that changed my life completely.

After being 70kg at age 12, 3 years later, I was the same weight, but only because I replaced the weight of the fat with muscle within that time.
Eventually, I mastered even the science between different ways of strength gaining and muscle mass increase, as well as how to properly sustain a diet in a HUMAINE WAY!!
I actually enjoy my food, but I also can do a planche and even have a visible 6 pack (out of my 10, I'm still working on that).

Finally, again, another story that caught my interest, ('Dr. Stone' the anime). I was so excited about something academic for once. I used to think before, 'science doesn't matter anymore, you can make money doing anything fun'. That was too naive, and it wasn't a fulfilling goal either.
I now have the goal of one day being the greatest ME I can be within the MULTIVERSE.
I'm going to die a LEGEND, simply because of my idea of how to beat death itself, (this is getting 'me specific' now, but I'll keep using myself as an example, since this is a story for you, for you to one day go through what I did - if your desire to that is) - I am serious though about creating immortality, so remember my name well.

I then picked the hardest subjects in high school for my senior years. After my 11th year, I began to only invest my time into biology only, as that was a test for me to see if I was capable of learning ALL of the concepts that were offered.
I ended up reading two textbooks, listening to a podcast on the syllabus, watching many many videos, going on student forums (here) for quizzing one another, and even doing some practice exams.

However,

4 months ago, I found 'Psychology' and 'Philosophy'.
I already found it before, but I didn't even know what the name of the concept was, I basically invented it on my own since no one told me about it.
(Funny story, I told my friend about the idea so we could give it a name, and he called it 'Project Gobosabzi', meaning "Vegetable water". It's so random, but we still call it that together to this day.)

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I was told by my uncle who's an engineer and a video game fanatic that psychology is an important tool for being successful with storytelling. Since I wanted to become a game designer, I decided to take his advice and started finding motivation videos and analyzing them (since the other content on 'game psychology was still too foreign to me. After that, I ended up listening to the following 5 audiobooks:
Atomic Habits by James Clear

Deep work by Calvin Newport

Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by 'some reporter girl'

Einstein: His Life and Universe by Walter Issacson (I hated this one, Einstein was such a moron it hurt my brain)

After that, I wanted to understand people better so I could one day be an entrepreneur and sell the ideas I have, and make my own 'army of science'.

I found this guy on youtube called 'Jordan Peterson' around 4 months ago, and I was HOOKED!
I already was extremely smart by then within psychology thanks to my very immersive daydreams, but I didn't know how to prove it to others.
Despite that, this online 'mentor' of mine was able to teach me the value and clean POWER of being articulate!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can now speak in essays!
Though it was a habit for a few weeks, I've dialed back, knowing that it would go over most people's heads during a casual conversation. But I still haven't forgotten my ability to assess any situation, and give a PERFECT response in an instant!
(To think I would find English class 'helpful', lol)

Finally, 1 month ago, I can proudly say that I MASTERED psychology. I really mean it! It's not arrogance nor naivety, everything just clicks with me as easy as breathing!

After I mastered psychology, I stopped studying biology, I even stopped working on high school.
My final exams are next week.
It may seem stupid, but I'll explain:
While studying psychology through the previously mentioned audiobooks, I was also working on my portfolio to get into the game design school of my dreams!
I was putting it off, but I worked on it 15 hours a day for 2 weeks, and I actually got accepted, Mid-INTERVIEW! EARLY ENTRY!!!!! (So, I'll be starting next year. It's in the city, and I even got a scholarship, so I don't have any debt to pay off - until I get a job as the scholarship is VET, but I don't have to worry about interest or anything since that part is covered by the government. On top of that, It's also the Harvard of game creation, where the syllabus and teaching are organized by people who SUCCEEDED within the industry. For example, one of my teachers worked on the visual effects of Avengers Infinity war!!!!!!! Also, they allow students to create their own indie-game company mid-studies with other students and people that hire the private company the school runs for their own collaborative projects. They even have connections with big game companies like riot games for internships. And right after graduation, any word of recommendation from our teachers, and the graduates are sent STRAIGHT TO THEIR JOB IN ONE OF THOSE COMPANIES!!!)

Now, the reason why I stopped studying anything highschool related, should be clear now. I'm being held back by it. So I have been working 10-15 hours every day on mastering concept art, one of the first skills I wish to acquire before I attend this school.
(I'll just mention this school, it's called 'AIE' or Academy of interactive entertainment within Australia - there are online courses for those wondering overseas)
I just went to the city today to check it out, but also to celebrate my 18th birthday today, (yes, I really did just turn 18).

So I hope you all see why I believe anything is possible in my eyes. Why people can reach great heights if they have a passion, and stick to it.
Whether it's bodybuilding, science, teaching, art, anything STEM, anything non-STEM, economics even!
If you want it, you CAN have it.

I want this story to be told no matter what, so that's why it is here. I don't want people to be dumb anymore. Yes, people, these days are actually dumber than people in the past, it's not ONLY because dumb people have a voice now to tell their stupid ideas on the internet. And despite that, even the technologies that make us dumb, if used consciously, can become a tool for making you SMARTER!!
So please, if there is anyone that desires to, join me in my 'army of science' one day.
(The reason why I am doing art first for those wondering, is so I can master game design first. Once I do that, I will be a master within the industry - I HAVE to work at Square Enix, their games changed my life due to their philosophical storytelling, and I have my own that I believe could outcompete theirs. If I can prove that, then I'll be sooooo happy!!! -. After that, I will leave that behind. I don't want to be the 'best', I want to be the greatest! There is a difference.
Being the best is winning a competition between others, but if all I'm getting is a hand full of contestants, then it isn't worth my time. So being the greatest in achieving all my goals for knowledge AND innovation. - When I leave this job behind, I will study all things science at MIT, as I'm sure a master and the greatest game designer would be able to accumulate such fees.

Ok, that's all.
I'll see you all when I achieve my first major goal!
(Or more like, you'll see me :D)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
It's about time I make a meritocracy, that has a prerequisite to wisdom before intelligence and power, so that the powerful geniuses don't undermine the majority of the 'laid back' population.
Lol, I would love for this to happen, WAY better than any society that exists today. As long as the prerequisite is in place, the worry of a 'second communism' won't be an issue, and we can finally have the closest thing to 'heaven on earth'. Though not a perfect utopia, IT'S PRETTY DARN CLOSE!

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
It's about time I make a meritocracy, that has a prerequisite to wisdom before intelligence and power, so that the powerful geniuses don't undermine the majority of the 'laid back' population.
Lol, I would love for this to happen, WAY better than any society that exists today. As long as the prerequisite is in place, the worry of a 'second communism' won't be an issue, and we can finally have the closest thing to 'heaven on earth'. Though not a perfect utopia, IT'S PRETTY DARN CLOSE!
I think it's better to go back and study for your HSC

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe this is a real lifegoal that you are set for, maybe this is a somekind of Chuunibyou idea that you just came up with playing Nier. Neither matters. Before starting any life goals, especially any life goal that consists such of a grand narrative, you need to start focusing on your present. You are a student, especially a high school student. Your ideas might change frequently, years, months, weeks, days or sometimes even minutes. As such it is important for you to focus on the present life that you are experiencing now. The goal of an "Immortality Generation" is a grand narrative that is too big for most people to bear as their life goal, not to mention that you are still a highschool student. What you need to do now, is focusing on school, your family, your friends, only consider this life goal as a minor one second to your present life. It is only when you have enough taste of life that you can consider something like that, also you're not going to be able to bear such a big grand narrative by yourself.
I read this a second time, and now I have a new interpretation of what you have said. Correct me if I am wrong, but the correct way to go about my goal is through natural progression. With respect to my short term and midterm goals, my long term goals would be only a result of a chain reaction that is instigated by the present me.
If this is what you mean, then I 100% agree. I have only recently understood what it's like to have a pure intention that is within my current capabilities. For me, that right now is to become a great concept artist within the next 1-3 months. As for high school, traditionally speaking, most people require it. However, I don't, I'm lucky and thankful by that regard, so I'm taking my chances while I have them.

Last edited:

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
I read this a second time, and now I have a new interpretation of what you have said. Correct me if I am wrong, but the correct way to go about my goal is through natural progression. With respect to my short term and midterm goals, my long term goals would be only a result of a chain reaction that is instigated by the present me.
If this is what you mean, then I 100% agree. I have only recently understood what it's like to have a pure intention that is within my current capabilities. For me, that right now is to become a great concept artist within the next 1-3 months. As for high school, traditionally speaking, most people require it. However, I don't, I'm lucky and thankful by that regard, so I'm taking my chances why I have them.
I meant what I literarily said.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
what did I just read
be sure to read the 7th one (page of the forum), most of my identity has been forged within this one. And I wrote it in a way that also helps catalyze another's perspective.
Preferably, I would like you to go through the entire thing chronologically, as it shows the developmental process of my philosophy and aspirations.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
be sure to read the 7th one (page of the forum), most of my identity has been forged within this one. And I wrote it in a way that also helps catalyze another's perspective.
Preferably, I would like you to go through the entire thing chronologically, as it shows the developmental process of my philosophy and aspirations.
Do you actually want to become immortal?

immortality sounds depressing lmao

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you actually want to become immortal?

immortality sounds depressing lmao
I do, as I enjoy learning everything with an unlimited schedule. Once I learn everything, I'll just hold out till curiosity of 'level 2' takes over - aka, suicide (probably at age 2000).

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
I do, as I enjoy learning everything with an unlimited schedule. Once I learn everything, I'll just hold out till curiosity of 'level 2' takes over - aka, suicide (probably at age 2000).
You kind of remind me of one of my friends during high school, is your name Curtis?

Disssi

HSC
N/A
well you can keep learning after you’re dead, as a ghost.

So it’s not so different

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad

So it’s not so different
You can't make anything material as a ghost though, and who's to say that as a ghost you stay in the same universe. That's why I want to learn everything about this one before I go.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad

So it’s not so different
If that's the case it will be a haunted place, nobody will be willing to go to there thus there wouldn't be any more source of knowledge provided to him.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, it is pretty intense. But since we're on the topic of consciousness and stuff, here's a shower thought for you all.

We commonly like to think that our mind and body are separate. That, we have a soul in our physical body. But, all our emotions and thoughts that make up our consciousness is really just a bunch of chemicals and neurons doing stuff in our brain. The interesting thing is that computers can understand these patterns quite well, and can more or less predict what you've thought in the past, what you're thinking now, and what you'll think in the future. And so, [Blank] might not be completely off with his shower thought. Perhaps we can really replicate the exact patterns of chemical and neuron activity in our brain onto a computer.

But hey, that's just a theory, a game theory!
That’s LITERALLY what I was trying to avoid!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)