My Restaurant Rules : Sydney VS Melbourne (2 Viewers)

Who are you voting for ?

• Pink Salt ( Sydney )

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Whisk ( Melbourne )

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Not Voting ( cheap )

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I finally realised tonight that Whisk sucks. I mean its probably cause they entered the comp late but still. They have gone crap in both reviews done by actual reviewers and they sucked on that looking into the future thing. I mean they arean't like making any money. In truth it should have been Whisk vs Sydeny/Brisbane last week because then Whisk would have gone either way. Brisbane and Sydney were the two most popular restaurants (according to the viewer poll on the site) and deffinetly much better businesses.

Having said that Nathan seems like a really great guy who is really passionate about his food and Georiga seems like a really nice lady too so hopefully they will work it out.

John from the GG is also a legend. All competition he hasn't said anything negative about any other team he has instead focused on running the best restaurant he can. He seemed so happy when his food got the highest rating and best dish because after being compared to Todd all season he was finally on top. Justine I really don't like though. I don't know if it just her unhygenicness or her generall grossness but something irks me about her.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sydney has thousands of dollars to spend on promotion and voting because they are making such a huge profit. They said tonight Melbourne made $450 or something profit last week. They can't do anything with that. Sydney just has too much more money than them.

HSC
go sydney!! by the way, iamsickofyear12.. that chick in ur av looks kinda like lindsay lohan.. but its not her is it?

tempco

HSC
go_swans said:
go sydney!! by the way, iamsickofyear12.. that chick in ur av looks kinda like lindsay lohan.. but its not her is it?
wasn't she from "bend it like beckham"?

and anyway, bella and her man sounded pretty lame in the live booth thingy.

v sia

HSC
where does thr profits go to ? the network or the owners?
and it'd be funny is whisk won ( i doubt it ) and they go bankrupt . Id laugh so loud

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The restaurant owners get to keep the profits.... possibly a proportion is paid to channel 7 because they are kinda "renting" the restaurants from them unless they win them.

I also like John from GG I think he has a good attitude.

I can't believe Whisk make so little profit! That's crazy! They need to solve that problem quickly!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
They get to keep a certain % of the profits because they are co-owners with channel 7. Todd and Francesca got about 100-150,000 from channel 7.

Even though Justine annoys me I have to say go the goose because hers was the only apology that was sincere. She didn't make excuses for it she was just upfront about it. John seems like great guy and they really care about their restaurant.

Georgia- it was all out of context...meh that was expected
Bella- If i knew the camera was there i wouldn't have said it...so u don't mind being a bitch no1 knows about it.

v sia

HSC
I heard Whisk 's overall profits per week is $ 1000 . If thats so then i think they should cut back on their mobile phone SMS costs

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
well i think bella is A...we all got our opinions

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Guess who came through my register at Coles today.... the bitchy gay judge with the blonde hair.... he was pretty friendly though.

Just watching MRR now.... is Justine drunk?

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Guess who came through my register at Coles today.... the bitchy gay judge with the blonde hair.... he was pretty friendly though.

Oh Matt Morran or whatever his name is came into my work the other day!... meh I havent been watching it fro a while.. whos nominated this week?

v sia

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:

really lol , what did he buy ? and where do u live ?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Sydney.... he bought some fruit and veg... no beans though lol.

Yay! SYDNEY is safe!

Does anyone know, was that the million dollar mark in turnover, or in profit for Sydney? If it is profit, wow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)