My Southern Cross tattoo now brands me as a racist (1 Viewer)

HSC
Throughout time, most religions and groups of people have been characterised as being violent and outrageous. Every group of people has its flaws, and has had its time being under great discernment.

But the generalisations expressed on here are absolutely absurd.
I have a few staunch, hardcore Atheist teachers, friends, and a family friend, who are so amazingly accepting and understand how difficult it is for minority groups/religions, and would never generalise, esp. my year advisor <3 - he is 'anti-religion' and is as Atheist as anyone can be, but would never reduce himself to calling Muslims savage, and he acknowledges that Islam is about peace and openmindedness, however, extremists do get involved, but you just cannot characterise a people, and a religion over them.

HSC
But see, when you attempt to 'abolish' a religion, obviously their response would not be so great.

I think the solution is acceptance, compromise and to adopt a 'do-whatever-you-wish-to-do-unless-it-doesn't-harm-me-or-other's' mentality.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
Jeee when did you reassess yourself and become less irrationally crazy?

HSC
I've always been this way.
I'm just really passionate and involved when it comes to the you-know-what issue, seeing that I'm Palo, and what occurs is unjust. No justice, no peace.

Let's just be friends.
Seriously, if I get banned again, no more bos resources for me :(

Edit: Wait, I banned myself.

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
I've always been this way.
I'm just really passionate and involved when it comes to the you-know-what issue, seeing that I'm Palo, and what occurs is unjust. No justice, no peace.

Let's just be friends.
Seriously, if I get banned again, no more bos resources for me :(

Edit: Wait, I banned myself.
no ur not. u used to be bat shit Islamic. like ffs, you were bordering blowing up the interwebz at one stage. dont fuking lie bitch

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
wtf does islam have to do with the southern cross m8's

HSC
no ur not. u used to be bat shit Islamic. like ffs, you were bordering blowing up the interwebz at one stage. dont fuking lie bitch
Um, no, not really. I'm a p. liberal Muslim, and come from a liberal Muslim family and background.

I get pissed when it comes to being discriminated against because of who I am, and same for others.

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
Um, no, not really. I'm a p. liberal Muslim, and come from a liberal Muslim family and background.

I get pissed when it comes to being discriminated against because of who I am, and same for others.
dont lie m8. you come from a Palestinian background. ur family throws rocks. throwing rocks isnt very liberal....ok maybe it is compared to rocket launchers and suicide bombing.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I wouldn't say that you're a nationalist just as long you don't say bogan-y stuff and act super bogan.
I went to the 'Things Bogans Like' site and it's so funny.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
I think the solution is acceptance, compromise and to adopt a 'do-whatever-you-wish-to-do-unless-it-doesn't-harm-me-or-other's' mentality.
that sentiment has been the basis for just about all religions since their inceptions. The problems go on. It is clearly not the solution.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
It's in the same brand of boganness (sp?) (or is it even a word) gas wearing the flag as a cape and drawing "fuck off we're full" on your stomach. Fuckwit bogans have taken it from a thing of pride and related it to downright racism and xenophobia.

tripyamine

HSC
FFS I HATE southern cross tattoos the wankyist shit ever!

Its not racist but its overly patriotic, which makes me sick to death thinking of fat Americans in patriotic jump suites! (ZING!)

I choose a decent tat (arrrrr schoolies...... :karate:)

This is my favrioute wanky bogan tat.... ITS A FUCKING STAR SIGN IN A FUCKING STAR SIGN...... (this occurred to a friend of mine at schoolies)

Cough Cough schoolies......

THE ONLY thing I can think that could be worse is a ned kelly head, in an australia *WITHOUT TASMANIA* inside a southern cross with "Such is life" in bogan cursive under

FUCKING SUCH IS LIFE TATS!

Stringer Bell

HSC
N/A
FFS I HATE southern cross tattoos the wankyist shit ever!

Its not racist but its overly patriotic, which makes me sick to death thinking of fat Americans in patriotic jump suites! (ZING!)

I choose a decent tat (arrrrr schoolies...... :karate:)

This is my favrioute wanky bogan tat.... ITS A FUCKING STAR SIGN IN A FUCKING STAR SIGN...... (this occurred to a friend of mine at schoolies)

Cough Cough schoolies......

THE ONLY thing I can think that could be worse is a ned kelly head, in an australia *WITHOUT TASMANIA* inside a southern cross with "Such is life" in bogan cursive under

FUCKING SUCH IS LIFE TATS!
What molecule is the first tattoo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)