My Southern Cross tattoo now brands me as a racist (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
the only peopel with the right to say "fuck off, we're full" are the abo's

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
the abos have no greater claim to this land than anyone else

they walked here/floated here, just 40,000 yrs before the british

same as the british settled here 150yrs before all these immigants

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
plus the government has given them so much compensation, we could have bought Australia like 4 times over.
Precisely.
Or if you look at the retrospective value, 192130380129381 times over. Let's face it, it was empty wasteland!

bio_nut

HSC
I don't get the planes/chains argument.

Just because the immigrants may as well be living back in convict time with how much their civilizations have developed doesn't mean they can comparatively say, hey, our methods of arrival were better!

I'm tempted to throw back at them the point that even with modern technology their morals are akin to that of tribal scum. And there is nothing therefore to be proud of.

The British sent convicts here because their prisons were full. And most settlers were in fact that, settlers, anyway. Not convicts. They were promised land by the government and so sailed across the other side of the world. And they built this into a country you new immigrants complain about.

So just fuck off, you have no entitlements, you jusy piggy back on westerm developments. And now, I don't want to hear about some technology you developed 1000s of years ago, your culture has gone to shit now.

And lol at referring to convicts as it's such a low thing, you realise the completely menial crimes many were shipped off for? Like stealing a loaf of bread so they didn't starve to death?

As opposed to Muslim immigrants who likely got some girl stoned to death for raping her.

Just fuck off.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I really hate the slow islamification of Australia

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Also bio_nut, given the technology of the time, the first fleet was like PHWOAR.

Planes now are outdated tbh.

Therefore arriving in "chains" is the comparatively better method.
Also if in chains it was a free ride ;)

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
:uhoh:

i just think its funny that anyone thinks they have a claim to this land over anyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)