Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (2 Viewers)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
cHe^gUeVaRa said:
hahah yer it could be a bit disturbing, but id still watch :p
I was expecting someone to say that.

It's as almost as bankrupt as the couple I saw griding their good bits on the lounge of the Empire Hotel infront of a packed club of punters. At least they had the excuse of being absolutely drug fucked at the time.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my ex's best friend and his girlfriend did it in the public toilets at the Realm, and then out the front...fucking disgusting

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
my ex's best friend and his girlfriend did it in the public toilets at the Realm, and then out the front...fucking disgusting
obviously have no or very low standards... but each to their own, who am i to judge :rolleyes:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
I was expecting someone to say that.

It's as almost as bankrupt as the couple I saw griding their good bits on the lounge of the Empire Hotel infront of a packed club of punters. At least they had the excuse of being absolutely drug fucked at the time.
moral nihilism, its fast impending

(-: Brownie :-)

Best place i have ever done it was the cool room at my work, was hard to get hard but was all worth it in the end.
Made it so much better cos the store manager came in and we were hiding behind some boxes!!!

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
(-: Brownie :-) said:
Best place i have ever done it was the cool room at my work, was hard to get hard but was all worth it in the end.
Made it so much better cos the store manager came in and we were hiding behind some boxes!!!
didnt get overtime for that did u? :p

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
cHe^gUeVaRa said:
hahaha.. its nothin to do with this thread although it would be interestin to hear about his past experiences

some f$%# wit at school was givin him shit and eggin him opn to fight so he king hit him and sorted it out :)

unfortunately i wasnt there, i took a few days off to follow the tour :)
that tour!!!!

SOOOOO-RRY FOR BEING DUMB!!!!

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
my friend used to work at maccas and her and another guy were mucking around and got a bit frisky...now use your imagination;) ...i suggest evry1 check the dressings from maccas!!Cmon..its gone all healthy, isnt cum good for your skin!?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
-a-s-h-i- said:
my friend used to work at maccas and her and another guy were mucking around and got a bit frisky...now use your imagination;) ...i suggest evry1 check the dressings from maccas!!Cmon..its gone all healthy, isnt cum good for your skin!?
oh shit? in maccas...haha. having sex anywhere with the chance that might get caught is a great turn on.

do all school's have that story about the girl at your girl who stuck a test tube inside her during science and it smashed? or the one about the gay couple fucking in the toilet and the principal caught them (that actualy did happen at my bestfriends school cause i know one of the guys)..or about the chick being fingered in the back of the french classroom by her boyfriend?......or anyone been those people who are now anonomously famous?

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
what school you go to?? Coz i got the test tube one and the ppl in the toilet one, but i go to a girls school and it was at mixed social with a boys school

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
-a-s-h-i- said:
what school you go to?? Coz i got the test tube one and the ppl in the toilet one, but i go to a girls school and it was at mixed social with a boys school
haha yeh those stories have been spread far and wide. nah we have no single sex schools near me....they are all co-ed. i go to school on the sth coast....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)