Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
but everytime i go in there is always his work mates there, he is never alone...:(
but i agree spontinaity does make things alot better. i also think that if there is a risk that you might get busted makes it more heated etc

BabySilver

HSC
natstar said:
My friend caught 2 guys um "doing it" in public toilets at a club once...Once again..toilets are ferel places to have sex in
I'm begining to think someone needs to do aomething ABout the availibility of places for teens to have sex. There are way too many teens having sex in public toilets.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i cant remmeber if i allready posted this in a thread but i know this guy and gal who decided to go for in it hyde park public portaloos, the thing is they didnt know that it automatically unlocks after 15min so the door flung open and the action was seen out in the open hahahahahha

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
people like the thrill of getting caught or they just can't wait do it right here right now etc

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
on Opra last week it was all about sex and they had lil surveys n stuff.. and a lot of people actually have sex in public to make it more 'exciting' the thrill of getting caught i spose :confused:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
so on the subject of the poll voting...... what if your vote counts to all ov those options?

BabySilver

HSC
Go for the last option. if it's somewhere naughtier, then the others ain't the naughitiest place are they

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
BabySilver said:
I'm begining to think someone needs to do aomething ABout the availibility of places for teens to have sex. There are way too many teens having sex in public toilets.
I learnt in a Arts elective course at uni, that in Japan, they have such things called "love hotels", which are basically cheap rooms for teens to go and have sex in, and its like confidential cause the person behind the counter is behind a curtain so he cant see you (avoids embarrassment of actually going to such a place)

BabySilver

HSC
Minai said:
I learnt in a Arts elective course at uni, that in Japan, they have such things called "love hotels", which are basically cheap rooms for teens to go and have sex in, and its like confidential cause the person behind the counter is behind a curtain so he cant see you (avoids embarrassment of actually going to such a place)
Stragely enough I read somewhere that in some country that had hotel room Just for teens to go to. there was a big thing about it cause it was promoting teen sex, but the way i figure it, it's gonna happen anyway Wouldn't you prefer to know it was happening in a clean well looked after enviroment then in a Public Loo?

I also feel the same about Drugs & alchoal, I reackon if when I have kids they are goin to try it anyway I would rather they did it in the family home where they aren't far from medical treatment should they need it then In the backyard of some unknown person. (yes there's a story behind that).

cowsushi

HSC
N/A
it would prolly be behind a church at night..........but yeah i agree the most memorable times are always in the bedroom where you can relax and it's all intimate etc

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I was on a train, and my bizatch was in front of me , it was very crowded i was right behind her , so i ripped a whole in the back of her dress unzipped my pant hole discreetly and stuck it in , it especially helped when the train ride got bumpy...

also we had to pretend we were in a congo line as we left the station since there was a huge hole in her pants and if i did not cover it everyone would see her ass

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
alex_london0 said:
school retreat, music practice room, study, golf course, local park, train, bus and opera house steps.....

opera house steps being the highlight......
pretty boring list, except the opera house, which is pretty disturbing :|

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
alex_london0 said:
school retreat, music practice room, study, golf course, local park, train, bus and opera house steps.....

opera house steps being the highlight......
it is disturbing that you and others gloat about doing it in such un hygenic places like the train and bus...fucking disgusting

BabySilver

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
it is disturbing that you and others gloat about doing it in such un hygenic places like the train and bus...fucking disgusting
Actyually I was begining to wonder if maybe the trophy was some kind of ceramic Duck.
Then again I could have just memoerised one too many Dharma & Greg Storylines

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
it may be unhygenic but i doubt ppl think about that most of the time- sometimes drunk, sometimes all over ur girl u forget a few things etc..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)