Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

NakedFringe

HSC
My boyfriend and I have had sex in a garage, on a drumkit, in a bath, in a shower, in a park, in our school's darkroom and music room...

pimpin69

sallad

one time i was havin sex with my gf on her kitchen table & i grabbed a cucumber... anyways, to cut a long story short the cucumber was used ( to great effect mind you ;) ) but then left on the table. the next day for lunch the cucumber was gone & was in the salad. she didnt eat much that day lol...

Leah.Midd

HSC
my boyfriend and i have done it wit bros and sisters home, back of the car, in a caravan with friends in it too, a friends sisters bed and down nxt to a river on really hard, uncomfortable grass, meanwhile it was pouring rain and a boat full of people went past! it was fun though.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
lorapoo said:
Don't laugh guys but this might be a little strange....

i was like in a mascot suit and i was in the changerooms ready to go out and cheer on the team at a local footy match. ok this suit, its like of a crocodile and its so hot in there.

HOWEVER... it got a whole lot hotter when my girlfriend snuck into the changerooms and slipped inside my pants well she's not really my girlfriend! she just thinks she is (right guys)

oh my..... i slipped on the crocodile head and we went for it right there and then, inside a giant crocodile carcus, i was making her moan like a wild goat climbing a mountain, and boy did she want to reach the top (right ladies!)

anyway to cut a long story short, we had amazing sex and it was like funny and shit

everytime i slip on that suit to cheer on the team, i get a little nostalgic about the time i had sex inside a plush, green crocodile with a slut

nothing will ever compare guys let me tell you this

oh god

it was so so so amazing like i sort of couln't breathe and it was so hot and wow

you gotta try that!!
thats the biggest lie ever

Götterfunken

HSC
Leah.Midd said:
my boyfriend and i have done it wit bros and sisters home, back of the car, in a caravan with friends in it too, a friends sisters bed and down nxt to a river on really hard, uncomfortable grass, meanwhile it was pouring rain and a boat full of people went past! it was fun though.
low post count + sex = lie.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
pimpin69 said:
one time i was havin sex with my gf on her kitchen table & i grabbed a cucumber... anyways, to cut a long story short the cucumber was used ( to great effect mind you ;) ) but then left on the table. the next day for lunch the cucumber was gone & was in the salad. she didnt eat much that day lol...
i think i've heard that story 10 times. either you've been having lots of sex with cucumbers, or you just read it in a Cleo magazine. lol

um...naughtiest i guess is a classroom at uni...but compared to other places, it really ain't that naughty.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
grk_styl said:
i think i've heard that story 10 times. either you've been having lots of sex with cucumbers, or you just read it in a Cleo magazine. lol
haha agreed
and id find hard to take seriously anyone with a username like "pimpin69" lol

Evansy

HSC
on my bonet at a look out,once at night time, next time at day time - the lookout can be seen from other look outs clearly around the place. in her bed, which was the first time i had ever been inside her house. very scary stuff!

xntric_kat

last time i looked....actually i never looked:D (a
HSC
hahahaha, naughtiest place we've done naughty acts?

1) Room full of people- both conscious and unconscious (repeatedly on different occasions)
2) Parks...with other ppl doing deeds no further than 4 metres away (repeatedly on different occasions at an ever increasing list of parks)
3) Back seat, front seat of the car (on a regular basis *rolls eyes*)
4) in my backyard when i was having a party:) and everyone was watching:| and we were interrupted by many with comments such as "give her one for me" and something about golden condoms *shrugs*
5) *the worst* THE PARENTS BED... (they werent in it obviously:S)

...and im willing to bet that almost everyones done something in the cinemas:p

Collin

HSC
N/A
^^
Shite, we have a loose one around here.

xntric_kat said:
conscious and unconscious
Unconscious the whole time?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
xntric_kat said:

1) Room full of people- both conscious and unconscious (repeatedly on different occasions)
2) Parks...with other ppl doing deeds no further than 4 metres away (repeatedly on different occasions at an ever increasing list of parks)
4) in my backyard when i was having a party:) and everyone was watching:| and we were interrupted by many with comments such as "give her one for me" and something about golden condoms *shrugs*

ok thats what i call a lowie!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
xntric_kat said:

Awesome, hope the gutter isn't too uncomfortable, personally i wouldn't be able to live in one in the future, but i guess you'll have to put up with it. Good luck.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
don't you feel incredibly uncomfortable having sex when people are around...watching...making comments?

You could make them pay you a fee and it'd be like a walk-in movies.
Yeah!! Charge them! Bwhamhahaaaa

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
on my bf upstairs bathroom floor and the nx min we hear this 'hello' from the bottom of the stairs!!! (it was his mum)
his parents turn a blind eye to it after all we all live together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)