Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey I wonder has anyone actually done something at the opera house???? Cause that would top the list

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
There was an empty classroom at school - where I took Tech Drawing lessons back in yrs 9 & 10...I'd sometimes make excuses to the teacher to let me stay back and work... and my rebound bf and I did some "stuff" there at recess and lunchtimes but not all the way, not even close to all the way. The risk of getting caught does make it better at times...but once we almost did get caught, it was a close call...He ran out via another door while I hid in the storeroom and then when I came out, the teacher had just come in, so I acted like nothing's happend - that I'd just been looking for some equipment...

Last edited:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my new boyfriend and i have been sexing in the great outdoors...its such a good experience.
at least once a week (at night) we head down to the golf course at the 17th hole...so much fun.
we have also done it at budgong lookout, that was incredibly awesome, the sun was setting and it was so romantic with a perfect setting and view...
and we have done it over my car bonnet at his house one night..

his parents are usually away every weekend, so his best mates and his brothers mates stay over, and we keep sneaking off for little sessions in his bedroom. its fun

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
not full sex with some of these, but... cinemas, on the desk and floor of his work, at a friend's 21st in the next room, in the car at olympic park, park near my house, the park on eddy avenue, with parents home, and another time when he sneaked in, stayed the night and sneaked out without anyone knowing except me :p i still can't believe we got away with that

Annexure

HSC
bubz :D said:
not full sex with some of these, but... cinemas, on the desk and floor of his work, at a friend's 21st in the next room, in the car at olympic park, park near my house, the park on eddy avenue, with parents home, and another time when he sneaked in, stayed the night and sneaked out without anyone knowing except me :p i still can't believe we got away with that
You had sex in the park next to eddy Ave!

HSC
bubz is like the horniest asian i know of .. seriously every other one i know is still a virgin, or hasnt even had their first kiss

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hahahaha
so true!
i gave 2 asian guys (ex's) their first or first 'real' kiss..and was also a first gf for both of them

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Casmira said:
bubz is like the horniest asian i know of .. seriously every other one i know is still a virgin, or hasnt even had their first kiss

unsw commerce...what do you expect?

katy-g

HSC
bubz :D said:
and another time when he sneaked in, stayed the night and sneaked out without anyone knowing except me :p i still can't believe we got away with that
Yeh ive done that too...

I still cant believe i wasnt caught out...! Though we didnt hav sex that night i dont think, i cant remember...

I think we just wanted to lay together.

Plus i think he was intoxicated.

Lol...

Gangels

HSC
Members box at the Big Day Out, but i was on a bus one time whne the driver said over the microphone, "whoever is making noises in the bathroom, please, come out and stop it, we can hear you", who walks out, noone else but my sister and her boyfriend who i just met.............ah well:)

dora_18

HSC
in a teachers office....conincidently with a teacher as well...

Dr_Doom

HSC
punk_tartan said:
Do you think if you were doing it in the pool and you were about to have an orgasm, would you come up for air?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)