NBA passion (1 Viewer)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah, game in game out he finished with a double double, high ones too. he can shoot,post up,dunk,pass,block,steal and he is damn athletic and fast too. mvp garnett!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lebron will probaly get it, but carmelo is catching up. lebron has done more for his team i reckon.

HSC
hmm it depends which one of them go to the playoffs, if either~!

but yeah...if they both dont make it, or both make it....lebron is gonna win it.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
yeah i reckon lebron will win it too. although i prefer carmello, lebron has had too much hype surrounding him

HSC
yeah im dont like lebron...but i gotta admit...he has performed to pplz expectations.

but what i hate is when espn and shit reckon he is "jordan-esque" what a load of crap! jordan's numbers were absolutely crazy in his rookie season (dont gimme that age difference bs either lol)

ahhh well.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
you cant compare anyone to jordan, no one in the league right now is close to him. lebron? who knows, he could be just another kobe or tmac, we'll have to wait and see.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
carmelo all the way lebron is overrated man and btw Dallas RULE STEVE NASH

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
alston hitting the winning 3 over shawn bradley in OT....its always these kind of games i miss, if only all nba games were like this, i wouldn't have watched the footy instead.....

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
i actually got to watch an NBA game for the first time in quite a few years on TV. I finally got ESPN, some im heaps happy now, plenty of basketball from now on.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
dont forget college bball, theres heaps of it this month, march-madness baby, basketball almost everyday of the week!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lebron scores 41 pts and 13 assists against the nets minus kidd and martin. funny thing is lebron played point guard for that game and made an immediate imporvement.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
yeah, college ball has been great, some of the players are really good. I dont know how well they would perform in the NBA, but they were killing it in the NCAA tourney.

I reckon a rookie that is not gettin as much attention as i reckon he should is Dwayne Wade. In the game v Dallas, he was playing really well. I think he is currently third or fourth on the rookie rankings, but he seems to have a good future ahead of him.

HSC
yeah carmelo had 41 the other night...
lol
neways...did anyone watch the mcdonalds allamerican? that dwight howard...is pretty good

sebastian telfair didnt play as good as i thought he would..definately not the best player on the floor

that josh howard guy is pretty good too...

but yeha...dwight howard...6'11, can play facing the basket and back to the basket...he has a pretty nice jump shot too...top 5 pick i reckon

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah Dwight howard looks to be the real deal, a bit like kevin garnett...well kinda.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
man, the chick winning the dunk contest was heaps crazy

She was really good for a chic, all considering she is only 6'3". THe guys tried for too much most of the time, although the darius washington had a good dunk in the and round

i reckon alot of those players should go to college like the commentators were saying and beef up a bit and fine tune there games, cause i dont exactly see any lebron james's, so i dont reckon they will be able to impact the NBA like he did.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
dwight howard reminds me of kwame brown....maybe a year or two in college will do him some good

btw go georgia tech! go reddog aussie schesener!

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
nah, NCAA title goes to UConn hopefully.
Okafor is sic players as long as he is not injured.

Also, NBA playoff race seems to be interesting this year. Who do u reckon will make the 8th spot in the east: boston, cleveland, philadelphia, toronto?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)