NBA passion (3 Viewers)

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
well the only way you get to see it is on foxtel, in which you have to get espn which is 5 or 6 bucks extra to the basic plan, and then you only get the games they choose (usually crap games).
this is the schedule for the rest of april:

18 Apr: MEM at SA g1 09:00
20 Apr: HOU at LAL g2 11:30
21 Apr: NYK at NJ g2 09:00
24 Apr: IND at BOS g3 08:00
25 Apr: MIN at DEN g3 10:30
28 Apr: MIN at DEN g4 10:30

notice no kings-mavs.....anyway i think it gets better when the conference finals rolls around, we got every game of them and the grand finals last year

HSC
yeah they didnt show rockets lakers today...
:(

and the other 3 games turned out to be blowouts...no contest...

hope the rockets beat lakers

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
you can be lucky and download them off irc or bit torrent, but you have to look hard.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
Originally posted by felix_js
the kings suck ass, get rid of webber, that guy is a cancer

going on form, the wolves and spurs look very hot, but its the playoffs and anything can happen...

whatabout marquis daniels tearing it up for the mavs, one of the mavs are gonna get traded next year i reckon, waaaaay too many stars
i rekon how good is daniels and undrafted as well u can watch highlights of nba games on nba website although they realli short

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
garnett, what a machine 30 pts and 20 rbnds. cassel shined as well with 40 points. is garnett the best in the league right now? i think he is, no one else comes close to what he can do, only thing he doesnt have is a champ ring.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
i was checkin the game on the NBA site, and garnett and cassel where the only ones scoring, sprewell's shooting was crap.

The other player that went well is dwanye wade in the Miami/New Orleans game. Last second shot to win it, and he is a rookie. talk bout handling the pressure well.

HSC
well...i reckon rockets shot themselves in the foot today. yao had a pretty good first half with 14 points....and getting shaq in deeeeep foul trouble...but their inability to capitalise on shaq's absence by giving yao the ball in the 2nd half was...farked

and did anyone see kobe's shot? i mean im a laker hater but daaaaamn that shot was crazy...mightve travelled but id sure as hell give him the points just coz it looked so good! lol

M@C D@DDY

HSC
yeh kobe crazi threes in the face pull-ups far out yao powerful but not enouff ball inside to him dun wiorri rockets will coem bak!!

HSC
nah im talking about that cross over to split the defense, jump in the air with 2 defenders on ya, spin 180 and toss up a miracle over the head....AND 1!!!!

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
man that shot was some crazy stuff. how he managed to get the ball over his head, when he was falling i dont know. Normally i hate the Lakers, but the coped very well with Shaq in foul trouble.

Rockets just dont have enough offensive threats. Only Yao(sometimes) and francis and mobley.

HSC
nah i dont think its offensive threats. its discipline i reckon. at times, the rockets dont seem to have the patience on offense, settling for outside jays and not taking it in the paint. i think thats their main weakness on offense. defense is pretty good tho.

yao isnt excluded from this either. he doesnt stick with pounding the ball inside and taking it strong, rather he takes jumpshots(mind you they're usually fadeaways which i dont know why a 7'6 guy has any reason to) which will always be available.

i dunno, thats my analysis of the rockets' problem.

Last edited:

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
bill simmons makes me laugh
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/040423

having a go at the knicks again :D:D

Back in January, I remember discussing the deal with my Knicks fan friends, spelling out exactly what had happened, then listening to them respond with the same thing: I don't care, I'm just happy they're interesting again. It was like watching a buddy who hadn't gotten lucky for a few months suddenly fall in love with a stripper.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Garnett should be MVP this season by stats alone, jus look at them...he should be, unless Duncan wins another championship..its those two at the moment

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
indiana is looking good at the moment. Same with the Nets. The East looks like it could actually be very interesting to see who comes out as winner and contests NBA championship finals.

Who do u guys reckon will be the two finals teams?

M@C D@DDY

HSC
i rekon indiana and t-wolves maybi spurs scrape in depends on parker and duncan

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Kobe not playing in game 5 of the series with the rockets. Maybe the rockets can get the win and force the series to a 6 game. It will certainly become the most interesting of the first round series's because all others look like they will be over in 5 or less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)