NBA passion (1 Viewer)

HSC
well jayz said it was happening at the allstar game...so i dunno....i have a feeling its not gonna improve the attendance

hm yeah LA is in it...but im a laker hater...meh

i reckon pistons coz they are the most "equipped" for an east team to beat a west team. they are the only ones with a formidable frontcourt. oh, and jermaine oneal is not formidable..

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
miami have surprised me, winning both home matches to draw the series with pacers 2-2.
LA won their homes games as pretty much expected. I think the 5th game will be the decider. If Kobe has a good game, Lakers win, if Parker has a good game SA wins. We will see, should be interesting.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
what do you guys reckon of the 'dream team' for this summers olympics. by the looks of it the big guns are out , kidd, garnet,shaq,carter,tmac,allen,bryant and maybe even jermain oneal. they announced a few replacements and so far its looking like :

duncan
martin
amare stoudamire
jefferson
AI
Lebron
Marion
Marbury

other candidate are odom,cassel,artest and carmelo.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by copious
what do you guys reckon of the 'dream team' for this summers olympics. by the looks of it the big guns are out , kidd, garnet,shaq,carter,tmac,allen,bryant and maybe even jermain oneal. they announced a few replacements and so far its looking like :

duncan
martin
amare stoudamire
jefferson
AI
Lebron
Marion
Marbury

other candidate are odom,cassel,artest and carmelo.
still sounds like a good team. To bad they will miss a really good centre. but guards are good in AI, lebron and marbury. I wonder how amare will play, he seems like a pretty good player, if only he was at a better team. Hopefully artest makes the team. cause he is a mad defensive man.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
This olympics dream team will own urs Shane Heal Nash Yao Nowitzski peja kirilenko on the bench with zhi zhi wang, xu xue yang

HSC
w.t.f

lol

ummm...yeah i dont see a repeat of the losing seen in the world championships :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Originally posted by M@C D@DDY
This olympics dream team will own urs Shane Heal Nash Yao Nowitzski peja kirilenko on the bench with zhi zhi wang, xu xue yang
wtf? i can never understand your sentences.

krn_boy

Man, that was one hectic finish to game 5 for Lakers vs. Spurs. Tim Duncan hits a damn hard shot over Shaq to give Spurs one point lead. Then with 0.4 seconds left in the game, Fisher scores a basket to win the game for Lakers.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A

FiReStArTeR

i dunno why everybody hates the lakers so much. Liking them is not jumping on the bandwagon, although for some it is, but they are a great team. 4 future hall of famers, Phil Jackson who made them a dynasty. Lakers can go all the way, although if it goes down between them and New Jersey i will be going for Nets cuz they are my fav team and they deserve a championship.

HSC
well nets lost
lakers beat the twolves? :(

but yeah
pistons gonna kick pacer ass

i have a feeling lakers are gonna go to finals...and probably win it now

farkin spurs was probably the only obstacle.
oh well
i still have a bit of hope in the twolves. but i doubt it

pistons to go to finals

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
shaq had a huge game, should be an interesting series. i have this feeling kg is gonna be one of the best players ever not to have won a championship ring.

And1

HSC
I do.

Although I wouldn't mind if they do win this year, IMO Malone deserves a championship.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Reggie Miller, once again, a clutch basket to win the game for Indiana. This guy better become a hall of famer, cause he is just the best person ever in clutch situations( and the best 3pt and free throw shooter in history).
I reckon Indiana will retire his number when he calls it a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)