NBA passion (1 Viewer)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, Slammindas, You are so cool. Better not mess with him, he'll put ur ankles to rest, leave you on the ground like a crime scene. This guy certainly has street 'cred'. :rolleyes:

Hey dude, why do you write in short-hand. Cant you spell properly. Are you in such a rush that you cant afford to spend the extra 1/1000 of a second to write the 'h' on the end of with, or write 'the' instead of 'da'. But I imagine a true baller like you, has to talk all ghetto gangsta to keep your street cred.

Yo Homie, Peace Out. :D

Last edited:
M

MrBLuEyEs

Whoever said the East sux at the start of this thread isn't right, i mean Detroit is NBA Champions??

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
you do realise that was posted in febuary

anyway i think the balance has finally been evened, with the east getting the NBA's msot dominate player (shaq) and detroit winning the championship (looks like they could repeat if mcdyess plays) and also indiana getting stronger (getting stephen jackson)

ravenheart

HSC
as long as KG stays in the West, the West rules. Any KG fans? btw, im a fan of KG since 2000, not because after winning the season MVP.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
KG is awesome, but i dont know about the west ruling...i think this year its pretty even (tho still slightly towards the west). detroit are sitll on a high and with the addition of mcdyess there only better, miami have got shaq (the most dominating player) and wade, whos extremely unselfish, they wont make the same mistake LA did last yr, indiana can only get better (oneal is still young, so is artest), on the west side the LA arent good anymore and are heading for an early playoff exit and sacra are in ashambles (stoja wants to be traded)

ravenheart

HSC
i heard Peja wants to play for the Bulls, probably gonna expand his games there.

looking forward to see how the Rockets will cope with T.mac, i just dont think Yao and T.Mac can make a good team, considered that T.mac is so used to control the game, so not sure if yao ming gonna get a lot of shots.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i also heard the denver and stoja are mutually interested:
if denver do get him theyll probably have to trade k-mart
possible starting 5:
1. Andre
2. Stoja
3. Melo
4. Nene
5. Camby

*drools*

i agree with u on t-mac, this will be a real test for him, he said the he didnt go far with the magic because he didnt have a good big guy, well this is his big chance

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
i think peja wanted out because he was no longer the goto guy when webber came back. therefore the bulls could be a good fit for him.
is webber just a cancer to every team he plays for or what, noone likes him

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think LA will suck this year..even with Kobe
Payton's gone to Celtics now, so has Fox

Bah, I've been supporting Kings for years, ever since they acquired Webber..they had so much promise over the last few years but never seemed to quite make it

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
GO KEVIN GARNETT. He has been my favourite player since MJ stopped playing for the Bulls. KG is awesome and he will now be able to get his Championship ring with the Lakers in shambles. I also hope Peja moves to a team that actually has a playoff oppourtunity, not the Bulls, they suck bad.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
peja has had enough playoff heartbreaks
let him take the bulls back to the playoffs

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
yer minai like i said, theyll make it to the playoffs but will get knocked out first round.
i think just wants to win a chamionship and knows the sacra cant do it.
i heard today that miami are exxpressing interest, fuck that would be awesome

ravenheart

HSC
i think young players like Peja aint interested in championships, they would rather play the entire game throughout the season than competiting for the championship. And dats probably why Peja wants to go to teams like Bulls or denver, where they could make improve. Unlike Malone and Payton, who thought by being traded to LA would garantee their dream, and Payton's ego had probably costed the LA's championship.

ravenheart

HSC
reno2004 said:
GO KEVIN GARNETT. He has been my favourite player since MJ stopped playing for the Bulls. KG is awesome and he will now be able to get his Championship ring with the Lakers in shambles. I also hope Peja moves to a team that actually has a playoff oppourtunity, not the Bulls, they suck bad.

its good to see some KG fans in here. If Cassell hadnt had that back spasm, the T-wolves would probably roll over the Lakers. KG was definitely motivated in last season, i just hope hes not gonna lose any motivation because the wolves hasnt made any transaction, while almost every other team has changed their rosters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)