Neatness of notes (2 Viewers)

dpospination

HSC
as long as u can read ur own writits ok, but in exams obviously, the Teachers and laer, HSC markers will need to be able to read ur writing, so try and maintain legibility...

selablad

HSC
foram said:
Your friends cool.

I'm kinda like that about the cables at the back of my computer. I feel bad whenever I look behind my computer because it's soo messy, and nothing I can do can make them neat again!! Drives me insane, I understand how your friend feels about your book.
:D
Not really related, but:

In our biology labs, they have a few computers at the back for people to use datastudio and stuff, only they didn't exactly plan for computers when they first put in the labs, so they just put them on the last row of benches.
Unfortunately our benches all have sinks along them (which do still get used) and the computer cables just hang in the sinks with all this water around them !! It's dreadfully unnerving...

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
All my notes are neat except for maths at the moment :). I just have to keep up to date every lesson with the syllabus and each dotpoint covered.

bored of sc

HSC
bettina44 said:
(i sound so dumb don't i)
not really, you don't sound dumb - if notes are layed out in a neater, well-structured way they are clearer, easier to follow and look aestetically pleasing :)

L

lsam

leopard said:
MY NOTES ARE SEXY.
Good idea. That way, you can constanly look at your notes. :cool:

My great results are attributed to my sexy notes. I looked at them 24/7.

eliseliselise

HSC
ugh... the handwriting has always been a bit of a downfall for me... but i have grown fond of using multiple abhorrent colours, overusing highlighters and using "inkjection" pens from smiggle & my notes, quite frankly.. are quite aesthetically appealing to the eye. until you try to read it.

ive always really envied those kids who just seem to have the Arial font perfect handwriting, and the pencil grip only one of those rubber things could help me acquire, and the way their fluoro yellow highlighter never dull, their clag glue isnt even enough to deny me of the divinity i see in their handicraft, only reiterated by my scrappy scrawl...

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I have all my notes for my subjects in separate folders depending on the subject and I divide the modules using tabs/dividers. I basically mark each folder and take it off the shelf when I need it. For maths, I don't really make notes. Just doing the questions should suffice.

agua.fuego

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
My notes are always neat, coloured and dated. I like to have things organised and all pretty looking when I go and study :p
I think with both English courses though, it's all dot points in whatever pen colour I find.
Yeah, I'm exactly the same... but it's my RE book in the colourful pens. It's also all highlighted in rainbow.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
when highlighing notes i need to have straight highlighting lines that cover the text, and not wobble around it. once my friend threatened to do uneven lines all through my sheets, it was quite a stressful experience.

english ad - highlighted booklets and a 96 pg book for each module

physics - a 'dot pt' summary book - very neat

sor - fuck it.......

maths - average

eng ext - lots and lots of booklets

ipt - bos resource page lol

cerys

because i can.
HSC
^oooohh the manga illustrations for the [japanese] translation of the twilight books :'D!

I really only write notes when cramming studying for an exam... Should improve on my habits before its too late >___>;;

Usually they are readable if I'm writing them when I'm not lazy, tired, sleepy and on lined paper. Otherwise they end up quite messy x.x;

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Aplus said:
I have all my notes for my subjects in separate folders depending on the subject and I divide the modules using tabs/dividers. I basically mark each folder and take it off the shelf when I need it. For maths, I don't really make notes. Just doing the questions should suffice.
Wish I was as organised as you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)