need help (1 Viewer)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
lilkiwifruit said:
Ask questions about them..and then listen and don't interrupt. Girls like talking about themselves. Sorry for generalising here! I can't think of any other advice :)
haha I hate talking about myself! I hate it when guys ask too many questions about me. I'd rather ask the questions!

I guess when you do first meet a normal girl you could ask questions about them. It'll give you an idea of what they're like and what they like.

I guess you could also go with what Egronk said, just act more maturely than you would around guys and add a bit of charm. Uh, depends on the girl though. Like, I could talk about sport for hours, but some other girl might be like, "what's football?" so I guess you'd have to ask questions about them first.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Born Dancer said:
uhhhh i think i would be more disgusted if you said this to me than impressed
Sure you would. It's all about delivery.

alexthomson

Real mature bradly
HSC
Just try to be a little confident.
If the girl totally shuts you down you know shes a complete cow and you're better off without her anyway.
There are some way nicer girls out there that understand that guys get nervous.
Go for them!

<Stretch>

Engineered
HSC
Ok I just solved this problem myself a little while ago so maybe I can help. You see sometimes when you appear to be too eager it can sort of be intimidating. The remedy? Don't give a fuck! I'm serious its that easy.

The problem with setting out to find a girl is that it shows thats your intention. Also, if you can, go to the gym. 6 months of solid workouts will morph you into the alpha male and girls love that. This is tested and proven. Lifting weights also is one of the best things you can do for your confidence. Again this will make you appear more desireable.

Seriously this has done wonders for me. Or maybe its just my 6'3" figure, Apollonian figure and outlandish good looks. Have a go!!!

Aime Fantasy

HSC
Don't look for girls dude. If you look, you won't find. I'm being serious. If you don't look, you will find. One of life's ironys :)

I stopped looking about 2 months ago, and I think I may be forming a relationship with this girl already. Just put yourself in a position to meet girls... but don't actively seek them. There's a distinct line...

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
<Stretch> said:
Seriously this has done wonders for me. Or maybe its just my 6'3" figure, Apollonian figure and outlandish good looks. Have a go!!!
Yeah...sure. Prove it.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Conversation shouldn't be like a job interview.

Be creative, discussions are always fun. What are better? Green or red apples?

<Stretch>

Engineered
HSC
Oddy Nocki said:
Yeah...sure. Prove it.
Well I am 6'3" and I am 90kgs with an athletic build but obviously I'm not some tool that thinks I'm God's gift to women.

Get over it and learn to take jokes fucktard! If you have to make a point of a bright as day joke then you must feel intimidated for some reason.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I don't get chicks and their incessant requirements on what they must get from you. I could care less if you're the dumbest thing on the planet, if I'm attracted I'm attracted. But no, freaking girls are retarded with their long list which only applies to guys with a brain.

sharnz06

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
I don't get chicks and their incessant requirements on what they must get from you. I could care less if you're the dumbest thing on the planet, if I'm attracted I'm attracted. But no, freaking girls are retarded with their long list which only applies to guys with a brain.
you idiot! if a girl wants more from you- she's interested. its when she walks away you can assume she finds u vulgar. unfortunately for you, i doubt that any girls stupid enuf to just roll on to her back without a conversation.

here's the formula that usually gets me excited:

if you really want to get us interested u've gotta look straight at us.... butterflies will start.... have general, nice conversation about whatever's apparant (how do you know the person who's party this is? how were trials? how'd you get paint on ur shirt? whatever!)...... wow, this guy seems nice..... hit her with a joke and keep them coming.... omg i'm so happy right, he's so fun to hang with- let's just hope he asks for my number..... success!

good luck! just remember; most people are generally interesting- u've jus gotta tell her why you are!

Dr_Doom

HSC
sharnz06 said:
you idiot! if a girl wants more from you- she's interested. its when she walks away you can assume she finds u vulgar. unfortunately for you, i doubt that any girls stupid enuf to just roll on to her back without a conversation.

here's the formula that usually gets me excited:

if you really want to get us interested u've gotta look straight at us.... butterflies will start.... have general, nice conversation about whatever's apparant (how do you know the person who's party this is? how were trials? how'd you get paint on ur shirt? whatever!)...... wow, this guy seems nice..... hit her with a joke and keep them coming.... omg i'm so happy right, he's so fun to hang with- let's just hope he asks for my number..... success!

good luck! just remember; most people are generally interesting- u've jus gotta tell her why you are!
How'd you get paint on your skirt? What? It's not paint? It's kum? Can I have your number? Sucess :D

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Remember the Golden Rule:

Always be yourself.

Unless you suck.

sharnz06

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
How'd you get paint on your skirt? What? It's not paint? It's kum? Can I have your number? Sucess :D
i'm havin real problems with you..... you're a foul!

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
just be yourself.

all u gotta do is be comfortable and confident with who you are, and they will see it and therefore be more interested than if u were putting something on. just chill. dont let them see any agenda. just talk.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Dejected said:
like someone coming back to a forum, and trying to hide.
You have no culture. I was quoting one of the most influential writers of the 1990s.

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
You have no culture. I was quoting one of the most influential writers of the 1990s.
id rather hae no culture, then pretend to be someone else.

TANGENT: who said that?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Who said anything about pretending to be someone else? I know you're referring to me, so I'll draw it in crayon for you: if you go back and read my posts, I never claimed to be anybody else but myself. I was here four years ago, but no-one remembers that.

puglover

HSC
I can't speak for all girls but generally girls dont give a fuck about what you look like.. so long as you dont look like a pig your fine.
All they want is someone to talk to.. to understand where they are at..
At times it is difficult around your peers..

perhaps if she is in your class.. or has some study..
say something like do you want to grab a coffee and go over those notes.
Then when you are having a coffee have a chat..
and shut your mouth and listen..

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)