• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Amryllis

HSC
katie_tully said:
second worst show ever. right after home and away.

Did anybody see Aus's Next Top Model, where they got OMGORZ, what's his face, Blair to do some acting with them.
Since when has he been the authority on acting?
Wait..
Since when has he been able to act?
You mean Blair McDonough from Neighbours (Big Brother the first series runner up)? They don't necessarily have to get actors who are "the authority on acting" to do acting with models. Just whoever that is well known enough and can spare the time.

So nice of you to trash the show on the Neighbours thread. Watch out for Neighbours fans - you're asking for it.

K

katie_tully

Amryllis said:
So nice of you to trash the show on the Neighbours thread. Watch out for Neighbours fans - you're asking for it.
Oh. No.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Don't worry, Katie actually loves Neighbours. Every night she comes to my place so she could watch it on my parent's big TV. She also cried when Gus died, I think she had a crush on him or something.

Katie_Tully.. Neighbour's #1 fan. :):):)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Haha! I saw serena in her bra. What an ugly bra.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Serena was in her bra? Oh man, was this today? Fuck.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
do Serena and Stingray get down and dirty?
The "Next time on neighbours" alluded to that happenening. She was also in her bra, outside by a pool, in broad daylight it seemed.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Serena was in her bra? Oh man, was this today? Fuck.
dont worri JKK u didnt miss it.
Its on mondays episode,and as usual Channel 10 fucked it up AGAIN wit tellin us wats gonna happen.

Shazza was hot well not hot,Cute yeah thats a betta way of explaining it

Also the MArtin family r staying where "lynn"is stayin atm.and martin was the son i think sumthin like that,not to sure:)

Amryllis

HSC
Reshie said:
Also the MArtin family r staying where "lynn"is stayin atm.and martin was the son i think sumthin like that,not to sure:)
Philip Martin can't be Helen Daniel's son because that would make Paul Robinson (Helen's grandson) a direct relation to Phil and that's impossible since they have different surnames. They're probably just family friends.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hey Amryllis, did you check out the Good Weekend magazine in today's Herald? Had an interesting article on the shooting location of Neighbours in Melbourne, explaining about the contracts of the people who actually live in 'Ramsey' aswell as how the residents there are the 'most pissed off Australians in the country' because of all the Pommy tourists and stuff. Also apparently some people once had sex in Harold's backyard at 2:30AM once.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Haha! That'd be a story for the grandkids.

I'm surprised they didnt use that as a story actually. Could take up a few weeks.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
It's a soap. You mean months. ;)

I want Paul Robinson to be evil, damnit! They keep showing him as having a heart somewhere and it's wrong! He should be one dimensional and sexy.

I missed two days of Neighbours : ( I hope Serena gets run over by a bus.

Amryllis

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Hey Amryllis, did you check out the Good Weekend magazine in today's Herald? Had an interesting article on the shooting location of Neighbours in Melbourne, explaining about the contracts of the people who actually live in 'Ramsey' aswell as how the residents there are the 'most pissed off Australians in the country' because of all the Pommy tourists and stuff. Also apparently some people once had sex in Harold's backyard at 2:30AM once.
Nah... I don't buy the newspaper... Sounds interesting though. I thought that the whole of Ramsey Street was a set for Neighbours, so I didn't think that there are actually people living there! How does it work? I'd hate to live in a street that has a whole heap of people going in and out on a regular basis.

glycerine said:
I want Paul Robinson to be evil, damnit! They keep showing him as having a heart somewhere and it's wrong! He should be one dimensional and sexy.
Paul Robinson IS evil. I haven't seen him having a heart anywhere. So far what I can see is that he does things to get something in return. He acts like a nice, charitable guy to gain people's respect and trust so that he can carry out his devious plans to rip them off in some major way in the future. This guy is calculating and manipulative. Don't forget that he lit the fire in the first place. Definitely evil.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I didn't realise anyone had actually proven it. Of course, Neighbours isn't renowned for its subtlety or anything, but still.
And doesn't have a heart? Are you fucking kidding me? He obviously still loves his wife and misses her a lot, not to mention he obviously has quite tender feelings for Liliana...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Amryllis said:
Philip Martin can't be Helen Daniel's son because that would make Paul Robinson (Helen's grandson) a direct relation to Phil and that's impossible since they have different surnames. They're probably just family friends.
Philip Martin is somehow related to Helen Daniel cos they used to stay in the house with her. he is related either directly or indirectly. was the guy off the OC Helen Daniels son or husband?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Katie123 said:
Philip Martin is somehow related to Helen Daniel cos they used to stay in the house with her. he is related either directly or indirectly. was the guy off the OC Helen Daniels son or husband?
I think Phillip Martin was Helen Daniels son inlaw. Phillip was married to (I think her name was Julie)and as far as I know Julies mum was Helen,phil and julie had a daughter -Hannah,hannahs grandmother was helen, So he had to be helens son -inlaw

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I'm wrong... julie was helens grandaughter. Helen wasn't julies mum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)