Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Dr_Doom

HSC
I just turned it on and saw Steph going ape shit at Katya... What's the deaL? What did Katya do? Sleep with max or something? How does that make him possibly go to jaiL? I'm confused... Neighbours should be there for one another... That's when good neighbours. Become. Good. Friends.

karoooh

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
I just turned it on and saw Steph going ape shit at Katya... What's the deaL? What did Katya do? Sleep with max or something? How does that make him possibly go to jaiL? I'm confused... Neighbours should be there for one another... That's when good neighbours. Become. Good. Friends.
She's taken up the green-eyed monster. Thinks that Max is in love with Katya because he ran Cam down with his 4WD, because he thought Robert had escaped his high-security pysch ward/prison.

Steph's gone psycho cos she feels that being a crazed, jealous cow will ensure that Max will remain with her. Way to go Steph.

God, Neighbours is hilarious. :p:p

@ emily2005: Yea, the blind girl shits me too - Her acting is just... ARGH! I like Bree... She's kind of a bitch; I <3 that!

Dr_Doom

HSC
Thanks for that! Cool there's a blind girll... What's wrong with her?

*hopeful*

HSC
^umm shes blind
lol nah shes like a latchkey kid, but i think shes cute <3

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I suggest you dont read this if you dont want to know whats happening next week

Dylan proposed to Sky and now their getting married, and Sky didnt really accept, Dylan just assumed she did

:D

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Just a random theory about ann (the blind girl)
i think that she is the real daughter of Janel

edit: just read through the posts and i guess someone beat me to it :p

karoooh

HSC
brogan77 said:
Ok gays, two questions:

1) Why does the blind girl want to usurp Bree??
2) Why is there a psycho doctor bitch trying to get Boyd fired??

1. Apparently, she's Janelle's daughter.

2. Cos Boyd wouldn't serve her any more drinks at the bar cos he thought she'd had enough and later on, when she dropped her bag, out rolled the hospital's missing bottles of something. And so she started blackmailing him and then tried to frame him by putting a missing bottle of something in his bag instead.

But I haven't really watching for the past week so... there might have been some development to the story line. Which I doubt. :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Huge spoiler, dont read if you dont want to know

Sky's baby is Dylans not Stingrays

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
tasha1188 said:

No Way! Are you serious, u cant be serious, as if the neighbours producers are that witty

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well thats what i was told anyways. I also have spoilers for the first week of Neighbours if anyone wants me to post them :D

tennille

HSC
tasha1188 said:

How does that work out?

They provided enough evidence that it wasn't his because of the date in which the baby was conceived =/

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Max his two people?? I only remember Cameron??

As for the above post

The reason why Sky thinks Stinger is the father is because Karl told her that she wasn't far enough into the pregnancy for it to Dylans. The baby wasn't big enough so Karl said that she may not be as far in as she thought.

If that makes sense thats the reason :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
You really want more spoilers, ok. This is for you miss_gtr. This is whats happening next week

Monday 2nd October - 5066
Elle steals Max's new car then discovers she's being shadowed. Grief-stricken Janelle tells Loris that her dreams for the Timmins family are doomed. Loris feigns naivety with Paul in order to get a controlling share of Lassiter's

Tuesday 3rd October - 5067
Max receives his biggest shock yet when the evidence on Elle is revealed. Sky's wildest dreams don't match her guilty reality. Yet more pet therapy is needed when Audrey bites the hand that feeds her!

Wednesday 4th October - 5068
Max finally loses his grip on reality. Carmella confronts her past but suffers a cruel blow. Katya cracks it at being runner-up to a nun. Oscar helps Paul tap into his long lost inner child. Zeke's new street cred reaps yet more rewards.

Thursday 5th October - 5069
Sky's tortured conscience pushes her to meltdown. Crazed Teresa brands Carmella a murderess. Rachel runs away with her man. Karl unlocks the secrets of Lou's missing week.

Friday 6th October - 5070
Dylan is devastated when Sky comes clean - but she's too scared to drop the biggest bombshell. Oblivious Stingray and Rachel are more in love than ever when he resists temptation.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
i've actually watched a few eps this week

so when do they all find out that the baby really is dylans ? after sky tells everyone that she reckons its stingrays ?

tennille

HSC
*hopeful* said:
i've actually watched a few eps this week

so when do they all find out that the baby really is dylans ? after sky tells everyone that she reckons its stingrays ?
Guaranteed that is what will happen. Then Dylan will break up with her again, etc. It'll just continue going around in circles =(.

AntiJap

HSC
N/A
Tell us PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEEEESSSSEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

pLEASE?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)