never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
my first kiss was when i was 17 (but it was not good)...and I'd never even been pecked on the lips b4....perhaps however that had something to do with the fact that I went to an all girls private school..then an all girls selective....its amazing how things change when u decied to go to a coed school :D

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my friend ha dher first kiss when she was 11 yrs old
in year 6
at her "boyfriends' party
it was cute..but disturbing etc
coz she was at his party and he asked her to kiss him
so they kissed on the lips
and he tried to tongue her and she didnt know how
then his parents were watching and said make sure you are allowed to first
wtf..like get permsiion off ur dad b4 u pash my son?
neways so they kised..infront of his parents at the age of 11 at a gay year 6 party
i was like..wtf when she told me
a bit young

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
19 and never been kissed before U____U nor have I ever had a girlfriend ^______^ umm.. and I am not religious

I would like to make a point though.. Does it really matter when you get kissed? Although I want to add that many people think that love is disposable so they don't really care about being kissed or having sex.. It's useless trying to convince them how much you value your first kiss *shakes head*..

However, without questioning any religious values, I do think that holding onto your affection for that long is quite.. scary :) Seriously, what's wrong with kissing someone who's uber nice (well.. assuming you have an uber nice girlfriend/boyfriend)? Even if you are not sure whether you will marry her/him or not? Nonetheless :p I do holds true to the fact that I want my first kiss with someone really special - and hopefully someone who I'm going to marry ;)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
19...never been kissed...never had a bf....don't care....I've seen too many sluts at my skool pashing one guy to another, wearing skanky clothes, having one bf after another, getting drunk every night, smoking, doing drugs...and that just turned me off....like where's your self respect?.....Now I see 11 year olds pashing and heard of kids as young as 10 having sex...like wtf?.....morality has gone down the drain....But that's just my opinion..... and like most opinions..... there are people who will disagree....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
im so over it...i dont even think about it
i dont dream of it
it doenst even occur to me..
so i wont worry till it happens

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
I am sixteen, and have never been kissed. Not much chance of that changing anytime soon.

I'm probably going to be like my mother - she never held hands with a boy or anything else until she became engaged to my father (thus she never got labelled as anything distasteful, so she says)
you poor thing, come here i'll hold you hand. :p

Lhyviathan said:
I, too, have no business posting in this thread.
good job, *high five*

Last edited:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
what only 16? Im EIGHTEEN for god sakes lol 18 and never been kissed or had a boyfriend.. how do you think I feel... lol

I brought it on myself though... I only wanted to concetrate on studying fro the HSC... lol

I also was like... pfft love.. *spew* haha lol.. Im not gonna go looking for it or even try... It can come to me... Ill worry when it happens, Im not ruling it out but I dont think it will be anything permenant.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
HUNT said:
hows about fridged???
sorry, it's your mum... respect
well, i'm not doing much better ...18, never been kissed, blah, blah, blah...
don't really care, will happen when it happens...
Frigid? To my mother, it is better to be labelled as "frigid" than anything else. She believes "frigid" is actually a term with positive connotations **sigh**. To her, it means you are a pure and virginal young lady and blahblahblah...ah well...I think she took the quote that "if you're frigid, you can lose the tag, but if you're a sl** you can't..." too far.

But at present I don't have a problem with it. Kissing isn't everything, I'm more interested in having deep and meaningful relationships with people, you know, talking about serious issues and stuff...wait, that's not love, is it...

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
nothing wrong with not ever ben kissed, it just depends on who u are and how u feel abot it, its up to he person

HUNT

stella8h8chang said:
"frigid" is actually a term with positive connotations **sigh**."
Kissing isn't everything, I'm more interested in having deep and meaningful relationships with people, you know, talking about serious issues and stuff...wait, that's not love, is it...
bahahaha...yep my mum & dad are the same...well, more mum than dad...
tis funny cause i've been going out alot lately (OMG i'm finally sociallising) and my parents are getting worried, i think dad thinks i've broken the seal....ahahahahaha, sif that would happen...
i think all i want is a really close friend who likes all the things i like and eats as much as i eat and likes watching british comedy and samuri movies and appreciates a lage variety of music as well as having general interests in interesting things,and has a great sence of humour and isn't too serious... someone i can do everything with...
a playmate...
this has nothing to do with never being kissed...hmmm
i think the reason why i haven't been kissed or have had a serious....wait...any relationship..is cause i'm not serious enough and am too insensitive...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
HUNT said:
tis funny cause i've been going out alot lately (OMG i'm finally sociallising) and my parents are getting worried, i think dad thinks i've broken the seal....ahahahahaha, sif that would happen...
i think all i want is a really close friend who likes all the things i like and eats as much as i eat and likes watching british comedy and samuri movies and appreciates a lage variety of music as well as having general interests in interesting things,and has a great sence of humour and isn't too serious... someone i can do everything with...
a playmate...
i think the reason why i haven't been kissed or have had a serious....wait...any relationship..is cause i'm not serious enough and am too insensitive...

hahahaha U sound sooo much like that its so funny.. Dude Im not being mean by the way if it sounds that way. Its just youve put all my thoughts into words, which I dunno makes it funny... I like to laugh lol. I like some british comedy and samuri movies are funny and cool. I dont watch them much but hell .. I just like movies... I indeedily do

lol.. Im looking forsomeone who likes music and movies also lol, as well as many other things lol

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
HUNT said:
a playmate...
lol..that's generally what i'm looking for too........minus the british comedy and samuri movies bit :p

it doesn't bother me too much that i haven't found anyone like this..i'm prepared to wait

HUNT

flipsyde said:
youve put all my thoughts into words, which I dunno makes it funny... I like to laugh lol.
YAY!!! i'm not alone...thanx for laughing at me, i often pass the time laughing at myself ...
tis sad cause you are going to KVB and i got a scholarship thingy aswell and was going to go...we could have met and been mates :( *sigh*
but i totally agree with your comment

"i also was like... pfft love.. *spew* haha lol.. Im not gonna go looking for it or even try... It can come to me... Ill worry when it happens, Im not ruling it out but I dont think it will be anything permenant."

but i'm still like that....

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
why didnt you go to KvB?

whyd u change ur mind?

Last edited:

HUNT

flipsyde said:
why didnt you go to KvB?
well.......
i love art and science, and am apparently good at both...especially art (as people tell me)
i wanted to do fashion design...i got into fashion design
i wanted to do medical science...i got into medical science
i really want to become a doctor...
i really want to become a fashion designer...i've even started making my own t-shirts...
however after much mathematical and anaylitical calculation, i deduced that the chances of me becoming a designer were maybe a little bit smaller, than the chances of me becoming a doctor..
DOCTOR=95/100 (if i pass exams, and stick out the many years of uni)
DESIGNER=95/10000000000000000 and so on...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
fair enough.. Im doing digital media... big demand in that area. I wont have many probs finding a job.. that and Im gonna go get a masters at Uni so I can also be a teacher...also a high demand area

HUNT

flipsyde said:
fair enough" I wont have many probs finding a job.. that and Im gonna go get a masters at Uni so I can also be a teacher"
NIIICE!!!sounds like you've got stuff planned...i thought of the "i could become a teacher" route too...but yeah, i'll be doing science...
YAY...WHITE LAB COAT!!!!!
i mean, yay! helpin people with their problems!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
so am I :p teacher.. Highschool.. help people with problems.. :p Yay Im helping... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)