New Astra Turbo (1 Viewer)

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
i myself own an astra
the astra CD TS is pretty solid, nice interior and all... good engine too
the main problem with astra's was that the drive belt HAD to be changed by 60000km or it would snap. It was like some factory problem in belgium, they just had to fuk it up, but apart from that it's a sweeet car. Heaps of power when you get the revs up to 5000rpm.

Anyway, i don't like jap cars coz they all have to be FWD! even the v6 sedans are bloody fwd with their pathetic 2L engines to conserve petrol rather than give more power. some other issues with them that i don't like, but i won't bother mentioning them... basically, i think jap cars are boring.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
DaddyK said:
I say buy the ute. Who gives a crap about petrol, and whats wrong with being 18 and having a sick ute?
lol, there is nothing wrong with it, I just wont have the money. I would love to do it, and it is certainly on the cards.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
DaddyK said:
Jap cars, boring? I'm sure a ride in a TA23 celica with a 2JZGTE would quickly change your mind.

ok, there ARE exceptions of course, but on the whole i meant... i should have been more specific i guess
but yeh... R34 and such are sweet

supercharged

HSC
N/A
What's wrong with Astras'? They have a very rigid body, when you slam the door shut, you can hear a deep solid thud. That's quality, not some tinny lightweight shit.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
There's more to cars than the sound the doors make...... like the sound the engine makes....

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
addymac said:
There's more to cars than the sound the doors make...... like the sound the engine makes....
oh how very wise...lol

oh2sxc

HSC
DaddyK said:
What the hell is the point of having a luxury four wheel drive? You'd have to be a dick to buy a forbie just to drive around the city and the like.
luxury 4WDs are so thugged out it ain't funny. they're so tough

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Isn't it just a lil bit hypocritical for you to say that right alongside your recent comments about the motorshow/autosaloon?

S13WPN

HSC
Well, well, well... the cars and automobiles forum is really getting bent over and fugged up the arse lately...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Murf said:
Umm hello *knock knock* Illiterate Bogan Pre Pubescent Douchebag where the fuck did that comment come from?

Once you develop

a) style
b) a brain
c) grow up

Then please comment or talk to me :) For the mean time please Shut the fuck up and stay delved into your own inbreed half wit discussions and keep your misinformed virgin hippie tree hugging greenie 15/16 year old comments to yourself *nods*  thanks Moron :)

Murf
woah
i think you just redefined the meaning of "pwned".
nice work.

SlipStream

HSC
S13WPN said:
Well, well, well... the cars and automobiles forum is really getting bent over and fugged up the arse lately...
I know ay. Who would've thought having a common passion would cause so much conflict...?

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
You tend to feel fantastically smug and bulletproof in the new ML. Plus the 5L V8 really makes it fly. It's a fantastic car in all respects.

nwatts

HSC
DaddyK said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
..................................................................BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hippy tree hugging greenie?? LOL yeh thats why i like cars so much, because of there non poluting gasses. Good on ya fuck wit. Eat shit and die.
Ohh, you really beat him there.

GO THE AMISH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)