New Astra Turbo (1 Viewer)

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Murf said:
Umm hello *knock knock* Illiterate Bogan Pre Pubescent Douchebag where the fuck did that comment come from?

Once you develop

a) style
b) a brain
c) grow up

Then please comment or talk to me :) For the mean time please Shut the fuck up and stay delved into your own inbreed half wit discussions and keep your misinformed virgin hippie tree hugging greenie 15/16 year old comments to yourself *nods*  thanks Moron :)

Murf
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
..................................................................BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hippy tree hugging greenie?? LOL yeh thats why i like cars so much, because of there non poluting gasses. Good on ya fuck wit. Eat shit and die.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Murf said:
There's no need to be jealous and spiteful just because your from a low socio economic family and are unable to afford such a car - this is just like you and the Lindsay Lohan SL. You want it changed beacuse it hurts every time you see the image, beacuse you want it but cant afford, its ok, the pain may go away some day, i understand. ;)

Murf
murf, dont be such a fuckwit. I cant afford such a car either so you did just insult me too. he mayn't say the right things, but dont bring families and their situations into the ring. You're sounding more and more like an upperclass snob

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Murf said:
Brad, he was the one who first took a shot at me, insinuating i was a "city dick" you know exactly the little problems daddyk has with opening his mouth too much, ive seen you comment on it in other topics. Clearly warranted in this instance.

Murf

*edit* Brad: i would also suggest next time before sticking up for someone have a clear idea of their characteristics: i think my comment regarding his low socio economic status was clearly within reason. Evidently you haven’t read the Deni Thread? more reference should specifically go to:

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showpost.php?p=1915456&postcount=11
pardon? i know he was the first, i also know he can be a dickhead, but i dont see why you had to bring his "low" socio economic status into it. BTW i wasnt exactly sticking up for him, i was just annoyed you had to say what you did (cant afford a certain car = jealousy and spite)

daddyK should act his age, and sorry murf, but you could be a bit more mature (or just normal for you)

all in all, lets stop fighting, it's over nothing

just all enjoy the fact that others have a passion for cars that we have. Something that can be shared, and hopefully we can learn from one another without arguments (fuck your pride people, just learn).

this is what made me pull out of car clubs, i dont want others to associate car lovers with morons/idiots who are cannibalistic towards those with the same likes

peace y'all

transcendent

HSC
N/A
They also stated that it is one of their best selling investments. So if it was making money for Porsche for create more supercars, then they should allow that one mistake to slip.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
I agree. Murf i never insulted you in the first place. There has been alot of discussion about that type of four wheel drive use. I picked up the new issue of wheels and one of the topics i looked at is how porsche possibly made a mssive mistake making the cayenne, and they were questioning the use of the fastest four wheel drive ever produced. I just worded my statement inapropriately.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Exactly what I was thinking shortly followed by the thought of having two 6.5" speakers blasting right in you're ear hole....
Classy photoshop work though...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
wtf...is that like a LCD screen on the side of the grill?
the question is...why not?

lol, it's so friggen weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)