New Rider in next Inheritance Book? (1 Viewer)

MCK

HSC
For all the fans of the Eragon/Inheritance Books:

Who do you think will be the next Rider in the 4th Inheritance Book?

Also
Does anyone know when its coming out?​

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
haha, arya for sure.

she has green magic, last egg is green, i think she has green eyes too?

what about the last riders sword, tamerl'ain, i think thats green too.

GREEN ALL AROUND :D

no idea when it's coming out, but im super super excited for it (i finished reading brisingr (for the second time) a couple of weeks ago, so yeah)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
what i think will happen:
- arya the new rider
- male dragon
- he'll mate with saphira to repopulate dragons
- his feelings for saphira will increase eragons feelings for arya, and she'll like him too
- they'll also mate ;)
- then the whole 'someone will leave alagaesia forever' thing will happen at the end

if eragon died while fighting galbatorix, but saphira survived, i think i would actually cry.

Villa94

HSC
I think Arya probably.

AND

Im not sure youd think it would b eout by now as he had written some of it for Brisingr but then decided to split it into 2 books. But id say sometime this year.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
if eragon died while fighting galbatorix, but saphira survived, i think i would actually cry.
I thought Dragons couldn't survive if their rider dies.

I hope the next book makes a bit more progress than the last, I felt a bit bogged down in detail (which is good, to a point, but I want to know what happens next!!!!).

In other news, I just finished "Dragon Haven" - the 2nd in Robin Hobbs new Dragon Trilogy. It was great! Can't wait for the next one!

jazzzod

HSC
Hadn't thought of that series for 5 years until reading this thread.

Oh no, just remembered the movie - ARGHGHGH.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
nah they said that if one dies than the other would also probably die from shock, depending on how mentally attached they were at the time.

in the final battle when oromis dies, if u read it, you'll see that glaedr was wondering why oromis he wasnt mentally communicating with him that much, and their minds werent really linked.
and then when oromis died, glaedr didnt also die, instead glaedr charged with blind fury towards murtagh, before getting stabbed under his chin and then dying.

also, oromis dying was the saddest moment ever :(:(

JTwin

HSC
i agree. it has to be arya.
her and eragon better get together, and i think they will if arya is the new rider.
i hope the next book has lots of roran in it. he is the most aweseome character =)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I only read the first book, it was okay but quite long winded and slow going. Do they get any better? Cause they seemed similar to other dragon books but not as good.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
apparently it IS similar to other dragon books, but the only other dragon book i've read is harry potter 4, so i wouldnt personally know :)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I sincerely hope the movie isn't an accurate representation of the books*.

Otherwise, you've wasted a pretty significant part of your lives, guys.

Deathless

HSC
Knowing authors...

1) The 4th book will likely not be the last - he'll give another lame reason that he had another brillant idea. The reality is that idea is to make more profit...
2) It will not be Arya - authors never select the popular, obvious choice as their "climax".
3) The book is going to end happy and sad. There'll be some reason to be sad (e.g. Arya and Eragon break up, or a minor character [but likable one] dies) and happiness in the ending, such as Eragon becoming the universal peace man with a massive sword that can cut through Chuck Norris.

It's what all fantasy texts do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)