nexttttt (1 Viewer)

LiL-Azn

R-R-Remix!!
HSC
I HATE THE 8 MARK AND 7 MARK QUESTIONS!! IT'S ENGLISH ALL OVER AGAIN!! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT ENGLISH WAS OVER...

anyway.. moving away from my rage fever..

LiL-Azn

R-R-Remix!!
HSC
pooja_107 said:
guys are you able to predict any questions...like i made this grid up of all the dotpoint they can ask, have asked and so on...and i found some very interesting patterns....for eg epidermiology has come for the past 7 years!!!

I salute u for this great effort. lol i dunno who can be so bothered doing that.

Justina

HSC
pooja_107 said:
guys are you able to predict any questions...like i made this grid up of all the dotpoint they can ask, have asked and so on...and i found some very interesting patterns....for eg epidermiology has come for the past 7 years!!!
I tried to do that this morning and saw the same thing........so you think we should study more the dot points that havent been asked about yet?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
I thought the 2007 paper was easy

I really didnt like the genetics option in the 2006 paper

HSC
^ is bio your last exam ?! :O (i dont know if maths standard means general or not ....)

(i was talking to Lil - Azn)

Justina

HSC
gloworm14 said:
ok im off:sleep:
goodluck everyone!!!
im sure everyone here will do great =)

<3 Gloworm14
You too! Sleep well....you sound smart, you'll be fine =P hehe

pooja_107

HSC
Justina....thats the thing i am not quite sure about...you see some questions have been repeated consecutively for 2 years...so i guess...we should focus equally on all the dotpoints...that prediction thing was actually with the help of a teacher....as if i was going to waste all that time...lol

Justina

HSC
pooja_107 said:
Justina....thats the thing i am not quite sure about...you see some questions have been repeated consecutively for 2 years...so i guess...we should focus equally on all the dotpoints...that prediction thing was actually with the help of a teacher....as if i was going to waste all that time...lol
yeah, tbh i think pretty much all the points have almost an equal chance of being asked....i found that i'd completely wasted the hour or two i'd used to look for patterns and decided i should study for it all

LiL-Azn

R-R-Remix!!
HSC
Alright peeps. Finish off studying quickly and off to bed you go! A fresh brain is all u need ya know? LOL

I wouldnt focus on makin predictions coz thats what happened to people in business and english. But if u want to study more on one thing go ahead, just study the rest too. =]

GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK ALL!

Takuto

HSC
Q; Describe the changes in chemical composition of blood as it moves along the body and identify tissues in which these changes occur

Anyone care to help with this?

Justina

HSC
Takuto said:
Q; Describe the changes in chemical composition of blood as it moves along the body and identify tissues in which these changes occur

I have trouble with that point too =(

HSC
well... as it passes through a random leg muscle for example...

- decreases in glucose
- increases in carbon dioxide
- decreases in oxygen

as it passes through the kidney...

- decreases in glucose
- increases in carbon dioxide
- decreases in oxygen
- decreases in urea

etc etc

LiL-Azn

R-R-Remix!!
HSC
Takuto said:

Ok my friend who has posted 999 posts.

start from the lungs.
lungs causes the blood to become high in O2 and low in CO2.

it gets pumped by the heart into the digestive tract where it goes through organs such as the intestines. This causes an increase in nutrients and possibly wastes such as drugs and etc.

It goes through the kidney where the wastes are sorted out resulting in a balance of water and salt.

It can also go through the liver where substances can be absorbed for storage or some can be transformed into substances like glycogen.

Finally, it goes back to the heart full of CO2 with low levels of O2. It then gets pumped into the lungs for the cycle to begin again.

Take cares.. =D

Katieeee

HSC
Body Tissue----Chemical composition of the blood as it moves around the body

Lung--------------Receives O2, CO2 released

General-----------Receives CO2, O2 released

Stomach----------Water diffuses in, substances e.g. alcohol pass into blood through stomach walls

Small intestine---Digested foods – amino acids and glucose – diffuse into blood and go to liver (fatty acids diffuse into the lymph)

Liver tissue-------Removes and stores: vitamins, iron, excess lipids. Glucose removed if blood sugar levels are high, added if low. Unwanted or potentially poisonous substances are removed. Excess amino acids are absorbed and converted to urea.

Large intestine---Water, salts and vitamins are absorbed and pass into the blood.

Kidney-------------Excess water and salts are removed from the blood and excreted.

Endocrine----------Hormones secreted directly into the blood stream

Hope that helped :)

hoochiscrazy

HSC
Im out too tired! need sleep. By the sounds of it the ppl in this thread going to be our competitors lol p.s i find it really good if u stay up all night :gridnod:

hamzie

HSC
i got one for the lulz

Use Available evidence to analyse the links between gene
expression and maintenance and repair of body tissue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)