Guesss

HSC
I personally went for guys older than me because:
a) They were hotter with more manly features
b) They didn't have the maturity level of a 6 year old
c) They had a car + money
d) They could make decisions for themselves
AGREED! :D

PS: qn: why is it wen i mention financial $tability in the significant other i get hit with some song about a gold digger?!? lol

layla_xox

HSC
this is mainly a question for the girls....

why is it that (in high school mainly) girls dont tend to go for the nice guys and they are always left as 'good friends' i have been wondering ever since my friend has been told by the girls he likes they they want to "just" be friends, i think its unfair and it shows by (alot of girls dating older guys not in school) that they are very immature, but claim they are more mature going out with random old guys with bad reputations.

(this does not apply to every girl, please dont take offence, its not ment to be offencive)

discuss.
That's a bit of a generalization, as some mature girls go out with guys they actually like, in their age-group. Some girls can be a bit air-headed, and therefore proceed to go out with older guys to seem 'cool', when, in reality, they're either a) really liking this guy, or b) just trying to act all 'cool'. :)

A true girl pal will see you for what you are, your humor, your wit, rather than your body, and your popularity against the other guys. :). Then you know you have found the right one, and that they actually like you for yourself. I mean, I personally am rather fond of the quiet, nice, smart guys rather than the older, 'bad reputation' males. :D

tonyharrison

HSC
AGREED! :D

PS: qn: why is it wen i mention financial $tability in the significant other i get hit with some song about a gold digger?!? lol
It's cause you replace your s's with dollar signs.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
ya but you probably have wittiness and charm and originality to go with it

you're not like,

can i buy u another drink pleas

wow u r beautiful u hav beauitful eyes omg bet no1 has told u that befor lol

can i c u tomorrow we can coffee or whatever lets jus have a nice chat ill add u on msn tonight okay and text you as soon as i get home to check up if ur okay then agen in the morning lol cuz i wont b able to stop thinking bout u then comment u on facebook and change my relationship status

its like, they just do generic nice things, and have no individual identity that they convey to the girl except that theyre 'nice', so the girl is just not interested at all in a sexual or even an emotional level
show us all how its done then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)