• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nice Guys Vs Bad Boys (1 Viewer)

Nice guys Vs Bad Boys

• Nice Guys

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • BAD BOY

Votes: 25 21.0%

• Total voters

Chriis

HSC
N/A
im not a bad boy by any means

but i still pick on my girlfriend, of course they would get annoyed with just a spineless bitch guy that just constantly flooded them with compliments and sucked on their every breath of life

Candypants

I like a mixture. I don't like boys who are too nice - I need someone who's not afraid to disagree with me or stand up for himself. I like a guy that's masucline and very bad boy appeal, yet has respect for you, because a lot of 'bad boy types' don't.. Mmm, biceps, now I'm drooling.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ujuphleg said:
there aren't always two extremes. virgin^sexy said it before, just because a guy is nice doesn't mean hes gonna be a wuss. Just cos hes bad dun mean he can't be nice deep down.

The best kind of guy is the one whos gonna be good to you, treat you well, make you feel loved and beautiful but isn't gonna be pushed around by anything that he doesn't really want to do. He's going to be masculine, forthright, understanding but assertive. And he'll cater to your needs in bed by being a gentle lover sometimes and dominate you at other times.

Frankly, so long as the guy is being himself and isn't at either end of the spectrum, i really don't care :)
lol, this aint gonna stop, but, as sed, i dnot think ne1 person can say what every1 gurl/guy likes about the opposite sex, they can say what they like, but yeh, generalisations neva seem to work (wish they did thou :p)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ujuphleg's sig said:
A pessimist thinks the glass is half empty, an optimist thinks its half full.
A realist knows that if they hang around, they are going to have to wash the glass.
can i ask, wtf is that supposed to mean?

SmokedSalmon

HSC
hbk_ace said:
This is a question for the girls and boys.

ive always been a nice guy to everyone and the girl that i liked, but ive found that girls really dont give a shit about nice guys.

I Noticed that if a guy have a bad boy image, or if he is rude, smokes, have an attitude and be a complete ass and ignore the girl, the girl would be turned on alot more then say a guy that likes to talk to them, get to know them, pay the girl attention and help the girls with things she ask for. (GENERALLY SPEaKING im not saying all girls are like this)

so with that said, girl, tell me what ure views are.
hmm... I went through that phase when I was about 15. (bad boy infactuation) but that dropped off pretty quickly. Now I prefer a guy who has a good sense of humour, laid back and is open to talk about anything ranging from the weather to political debates/scientific debates etc... and have some interests and goals in life too! I know this guy who has no interests and has no aim in life, and yet he goes to university (weird ey?)... I can't even talk with him about anything remotely interesting, he finds it better to crap on about how pathetic his little brother is and how he doesn't give a stuff about life. I'd want an energetic aventurous boyfriend, not a lazy boring slob.
Anyway continuing on, somone who is an ass, rude, and smokes is not at all attractive to me. I like my lungs and want them to remain healthy. And I prefer people in general to be courteous and have some manners. If you don't have any manners then you just appear either as an arrogant snob or a low class cretin.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If chics love bad boys, sef gonzalez would be a chic magnet!

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ahhahha @ sef comment

since i started the thread i just wanna say im a giant loser and a boring person for starting this thread, but its not as bad as the Big thread i started, i miss that thread

MiMi**

Bad Boys r good for an adrenalin rush n excitement.. But in the end.. all girls want is a nice guy... So if u wnt a short term fling- be bad.. when u wnt the girl for long term, then start being nice.

S

Shuter

SmokedSalmon said:
is open to talk about anything ranging from the weather to political debates/scientific debates etc...
What the hell? where are all the girls like this. I don't think I have ever, EVER had a debate with a girl about an intelligent subject. Occassionally some girls who THINK they're smart maybe argue something like this, but they're actually airheads who have no clue what they're talking about.

Why do these people not exist!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
meh, i'm at a place where nice guys are a nice idea, but maybe not particularly for me. i dunno. i thought i was over the bad boy thing, but the fact that i still want to fuck john travolta in grease might tell us something

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
glycerine said:
meh, i'm at a place where nice guys are a nice idea, but maybe not particularly for me. i dunno. i thought i was over the bad boy thing, but the fact that i still want to fuck john travolta in grease might tell us something
yes id like to fuck patrick swayze in dirty dancing and robbie williams....and brad pitt....oh if only :( though only robbie is semi bad i just want to sex them up

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
well, my new theory is that all guys are pretty much dickheads including "nice guys", so if the only option is to be treated like shit I would prefer to be treated by shit by someone who is at least hot

S

Shuter

Ranger Stacie said:
well, my new theory is that all guys are pretty much dickheads including "nice guys"
The correct theory is girls are too stupid to accurately judge who is nice and who is a jerk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)