• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nikki Webster ??? (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea man.. she's at the point where.... like i wouldn't really recognise her if she got a haircut.. honestly, and she could have a pretty normal life.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Grobus said:
Cosima De Vito is one girl I will write off as an absolute dog lookwise. Paulini is pretty good looking though, she has nice curves and a pretty smile.

If I were to vote for any of them, itd be Jennifer Conelly.
yeah cosima is a dog...ewww

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
theres nothing actually wrong with nikki webster herself. its more the way shes been marketed that pisses people off. like, she got a recording contract at 12, so obviously her managers or watever werent likely to present her to a teen or adult audience, which meant that she got marketed as this innocent little teeny bopper. and even though shes now like 18, she still cant get away from that image. maybe she should just try being a little more adult in her presentation and her music... like get a hair cut, style change, the works, and make songs you wouldnt be embarrassed to play at a cool party (or any party...) and then shed come out of the gutter. i mean, she cant be THAT innocent. shes 18 for heavens sake! u never know, she might actually drink and smoke and have sex! *gasp* if we could see a little more of that side come through, she could actually be really successful. but as she is now, shes an embarrassment to the nation, through no fault of her own! we should set up a charity to save her.

firehose

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
shes an embarrassment to the nation, through no fault of her own! we should set up a charity to save her.
1. She is an embarrasment to the nation.
2. Of course it is her own fault, managers do not just manipulate her just so she is presented as a little bitch appealing to 5 year old girls only.
3. No. There are more important kids in tsunami-ravaged areas to save.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Nikki webster?! gross. although i have to say shes come a long way.

to this

Amryllis

HSC
She looks great in that photo. The blonde curls are really pretty. Although I do agree that she probably needs to change her style for people to accept that she's grown up now. As long as the curly hair remains, so does her kiddie image.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't like her, but her hair looks nice in the pic where she is wearing black.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Fuck why are u talking about this turd from the Olympics she was shit then, i assume she still is get over it

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
bowman said:
OMG guys, how good is strawberry kisses, her vocal's on that are AMAZING
i cant belive a woman of her age can sing like that, she can almost bring a tear to my eye
She is a shit singer, have you actually listened to her or just watched her jump around in her skin tight outfit, man she looks like a 12 year old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)