Nintendo 3DS (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
also very looking forward to new mario and luigi superstar saga/partners in time/bowsers inside story type sequel, and another castlevania game, and hopefully another metroid sidescroller (as opposed to another shooter. metroid prime hunters wasnt that good, so with the 3ds hardware capabilites nintendo should whip up an awesome metroid sidescroller).
i think it's fair to assume we'll get one of each.

also nintendo should buy back rare since microsoft is doing a crap job of releasing games, and make a ds version of banjo kazooie and donkey kong.
and they should make smash bros ds already >:[

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
i think ninetendo have the problem of not making sure they have enough good games for the new consoles they realease.

Hopefully they will fix this.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
with great (hardware) power comes great responsibility (to produce excellent games that drive the hardware to work at its fullest to produce good looking games with a good story and good reply value).

srsly the only ds only games that have interested me in the past 5 years ive had my ds for are pokemon, castlevania (excluding order of ecclesia), mario kart, mario and luigi partners in time and bowsers inside story, and thats it i think.
only ones with replay value for me were pokemon and castlevania :/

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I've been home sick all day and I still havent caught moltres. fml

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
i just gamesharked me some masterballs.

i feel bad.

I want mew. Mew is my favourite pokemon, none of that celebi shit. Mew won't obey me.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
the screens looking fuckin huge, it doesn't look like it will fit in your average pocket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)