No-Doz Plus... shortening my lifespan? (1 Viewer)

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Half life of caffeine is about 5 hours, so you've only got about a quarter of what you started with (i.e., not much.) Could you just be, idk, not tired because its middle of the day...
oh i see. i didnt know that lol nah it was late at night

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Uhh hey guys.
So Woolies USED TO have No Doz Plus (yellow box) as well as regular No Doz (white box).
Was in Woolies a couple of days ago and I could only find No Doz Plus (which I refuse to buy, as the Vitamin B makes it smell rank).

Does anyone have a stash of regular No Doz they'd be willing to sell me, or sum drugz (lol kidding, mods), or know where I can get regular No Doz?

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Okie dokie
Thanks.
Will pop into Priceline before work and have a look around... otherwise I'll just grab the Plus Version when I'm at work, I spose.
You could also try coles, bilo, or IGA (i read this on their website) lmao

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
None of which are in my area. Well, there's a Coles in one of the shopping centres nearby, but I'm not going to that one today, and I haven't slept, allnighter lol, and I have a long shift ahead of me.

ohmygawd.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Erm.
Never taking No Doz again.
Ended up fainting from massive drop in blood pressure from not sleeping.
Not good.

Take No Doz? Live Forever?
No.

Tim035

HSC
They are great for lecture's where you are like 'omg soo tired, can't keep eyes open, going to pass out', 5 mins after a no doz I can concentrate and take notes again. I've always found no doz to be no more potent then a cup of coffee.

From the studies I've read, only a very weak correlation has ever been drawn between long term high caffeine intake (> 5 cups per day) and things like heart arrthymias and chronic high blood pressure.
Molecular pharmacology is only now uncovering why some individuals respond to drugs (including caffeine) to such different extremes, if this sort of stuff interests you do some reading on ligand directed signalling.

henry08

HSC
N/A
These are uselss in my opinion. The first once I ever took I think I noticed a mild increase in alertness, but that could just be a palcebo effect most likely. I do not notice any effect from them what-so-ever now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)