No idea what to study (1 Viewer)

nevergg

HSC
N/A
I am interested solely in money/income and my own benefit. I've had a few suggestions regarding this. Some people have suggested medicine/dentistry for the money aspect, but there is a huge focus on helping others and the less fortunate which is something I'm not willing to do at the moment.

Is business worth looking into? It's another option that is frequently suggested but it seems as though 99% of people in business don't make it big and job hunting can pose a problem.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Engineering/Medicine/Science

I am interested solely in money/income and my own benefit.
You're shit already.

I've had a few suggestions regarding this. Some people have suggested medicine/dentistry for the money aspect, but there is a huge focus on helping others and the less fortunate which is something I'm not willing to do at the moment.

Is business worth looking into?
You ought to hang yourself on a live power transmission line.

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
You're shit coloured already.

You ought to hang yourself on a live power transmission line.
?Sorry to inform you but society stopped lynching 'shit coloured' people (as you revoltingly put it) a hundred years ago. Step off, bigot.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
?Sorry to inform you but society stopped lynching 'shit coloured' people (as you revoltingly put it) a hundred years ago. Step off, bigot.
I lol'ed. Mainly because there's an add on this page stigmatising 'interracial relationships'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)