No sciences, is it possible to get above 97 ATAR? (1 Viewer)

ytruong

HSC
I'm not doing any sciences for my HSC, and I'm worried that without them I won't be able to get a good ATAR.
I'm currently doing Ext 1 Maths & English, Legal Studies, Modern History and Economics :/
Apparently my subjects are lower scaling than the sciences. D:
Help! Thanks :p

SunnyScience

HSC
If you do well in your subjects, you will get 97+. Your subjects are fine. At least you're not doing general, standard + woodwork or a combination like that - then you'll have a problem. Ex1, Adv, and Eco are good scalers anyway. Legal and Modern - normal.

deswa1

HSC
I know people with those subs who got .95 so yes definitely it is extremely possible

enoilgam

HSC
I'm not doing any sciences for my HSC, and I'm worried that without them I won't be able to get a good ATAR.
I'm currently doing Ext 1 Maths & English, Legal Studies, Modern History and Economics :/
Apparently my subjects are lower scaling than the sciences. D:
Help! Thanks :p
It's definitely possible - you could get 99.95 with those subjects provided you do well enough in them.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I know people with those subjects except gen maths and studies of religion 1 who got like 98+

Awks.

Chasing Shadows

HSC
I do not give a fuck if he looks gay... why do you keep saying he is gay? Are you a homophob?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I do not give a fuck if he looks gay... why do you keep saying he is gay? Are you a homophob?
He probs is gay… the fact that you find something wrong with him being gay speaks terribly of the sort of person you are.

smokesalot

HSC
N/A
He probs is gay… the fact that you find something wrong with him being gay speaks terribly of the sort of person you are.
I am really sick of this 'stop hating the gays' bullshit. Go fuck a dude thin eat his shit. No body gives a fuck.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I am really sick of this 'stop hating the gays' bullshit. Go fuck a dude thin eat his shit. No body gives a fuck.
It's more a "stop being incredibly stupid and ignorant" sort of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)