No sex relationships (1 Viewer)

yer8899

HSC
I know a couple of my guy friends who are in current relationships who have been with their girlfriend's for over a year and who have not got 'layed' by their mrs's nor intend too. I don't really see it as an issue, I admire guys like that since you have the other types that are pricks and just way perverted haha
they probs get a bit on the side

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
people who say it's not 'required' in a relationship are super naive. you kind of need a physical/sexual connection in a relationship. we all have sexual urges and people who try to kid themselves into thinking they're superior just because they suppress them are tools.

williamc

HSC
It's pretty funny whenever you give someone shit for having a girlfriend their only comeback is "atleast im getting regular sex." Yet to hear any other rebuttal theme.

people who say it's not 'required' in a relationship are super naive. you kind of need a physical/sexual connection in a relationship. we all have sexual urges and people who try to kid themselves into thinking they're superior just because they suppress them are tools.
how do super strict christian relationships work then?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I know a couple of my guy friends who are in current relationships who have been with their girlfriend's for over a year and who have not got 'layed' by their mrs's nor intend too. I don't really see it as an issue, I admire guys like that since you have the other types that are pricks and just way perverted haha
Yeah having sex within an adult relationship is so perverted...

I hope you die. I hope you never get to have sex and die.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
how do super strict christian relationships work then?
having "super strict christian" friends myself, generally speaking? they do it. they do it and they do it often and they justify it because they plan on marrying each other anyway.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC

omg bois wanting to have a consensual sexual relationship with their partners are fucking way perverted hahqa:confused:

what are you fucking retarded or what

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
haaha i have a mate who is with a girl who doesnt want to have sex before marriage
and usually he is a pretty okay guy
but like shes attractive and all, but wtf lol, he hates religion but still goes out with her
bag him out so so so so mcuh

williamc

HSC
having "super strict christian" friends myself, generally speaking? they do it. they do it and they do it often and they justify it because they plan on marrying each other anyway.
well then they are only "super strict christian" wannabe's.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
I don't really care what 'super strict Christians' do or don't do.
Genuine, committed Christians love God and know that he has put boundaries in place because of His love for us and his knowledge of all things.
Sex is not bad. Sex is the wrong context will always be harmful, no matter how often anyone bleats the opposite.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
hahaha shut up
there is no such thing as sex in the wrong context
How about sex between a 45 yr old and a 2 yr old?
Sex as a child?
Unprotected sex with an infected person?
Sex between humans and animals?
Rape?
Adultery?

I happen to think all these things cause obvious harm.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I know people who justify this in exactly the same way. there are devout christians who decide that they want one sexual partner so they disregard marriage on the basis that they will get married to this same person anyway. Then there are the devout Christians who I am certain get married so young so that they can start fucking.

Lanina

HSC
LOL you made me laugh so hard. See the comment above shows 'super native' Jachie, someone stating their opinion and saying its not required is not being super native. Everyone has a varying opinion and I completely respect + understand that but who are YOU to say that someone is 'naive' , naive means to lack understanding or experience pfft at least use it in the right context to back up your argument.

Yer8899 - No those boys do not get some on the "side" geez that’s pathetic , im glad i don't know guys like YOU!

Riet And Yuri- ( Aren't you a very respecting males *cough*) i love the way you both just twisted my words *claps* really ... not! Let me clarify this before anyone else attempts to manipulate my words. Being sexual active in a relationship is not perverted come on that’s stupidity to say something like that. Guys I know are used to getting 'layed' and the majority I know are perverted and lets face it are pricks , that does not , let me repeat that APPLY to every guy , saying a generalisation like that is way too risky.

Overall choosing to be sexually active in a relationship depends on the individual and their significant other.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
lol you made me laugh so hard. See the comment above shows 'super native' jachie, someone stating their opinion and saying its not required is not being super native. everyone has a varying opinion and i completely respect + understand that but who are you to say that someone is 'naive' , naive means to lack understanding or experience pfft at least use it in the right context to back up your argument.

Yer8899 - no those boys do not get some on the "side" geez that’s pathetic , im glad i don't know guys like you!

Riet and yuri- ( aren't you a very respecting males *cough*) i love the way you both just twisted my words *claps* really ... Not! Let me clarify this before anyone else attempts to manipulate my words. Being sexual active in a relationship is not perverted come on that’s stupidity to say something like that. Guys i know are used to getting 'layed' and the majority i know are perverted and lets face it are pricks , that does not , let me repeat that apply to every guy , saying a generalisation like that is way too risky.

Overall choosing to be sexually active in a relationship depends on the individual and their significant other.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)