Not attracted to your race (1 Viewer)

layla_xox

HSC
Hey. I've got a couple of friends that have said that they will never date people of their own race because they are not attracted to them. They are both asians and intend to date Caucasians. They don't find asian guys attractive.
There's nothing wrong with dating another race ... I think it's just personal, because a few of my Asian friends are glued to the hip with their equally-Asian boyfriends ... yes, it's all about perspective, and what you find attractive.

I actually don't know any Asian (other than myself) who would want to go out with a Caucasian ... they all seem pretty content with their lives. :)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
mmm, same here.
idk why, but i'm not generally attracted to asian chicks
its not all the time, just generally, eg. if there was an aussie and a chinese chick, i'd go for the aussie
chain of prefference...?

in addition, i find that a majority of asian chicks that have grown up in australia to be really stuck up and lead a barbie doll lifestyle

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
not attracted to paki/indian chicks, but yes to medditerranean greek/syrian/lebanese (tho the 'fully sik' attitude is a massive turnoff)/countries-that-surround-the-mediterranean-sea chicks, white chicks, azns.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Zero interest in indian/sri lankan/bangladesi/pakistani girls.

It's not really these girls in particular but more their oppressive, family-oriented culture that I find incredibly unappealing.

CecilyMare

HSC
Race doesn't really matter to me that much, we should just avoid those people who represent the generalizations.

bio_nut

HSC
I knew it! Youve finally come out of the closet silver persian.
Um, everyone knows he's gay? Or are you trying to make a bad joke and saying he's admitting to being straight? (whcih wouldn't make sense, as my people comment would imply he's bi then)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm... not really interested in persian guys... but i guess whatever happpens, it happens for a reason..

greek guys though... hell yes :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)