Notes/summaries for trials/HSC! (1 Viewer)

FreeWorld

HSC
Would you guys say the notes and summaries must be done before the end of this holiday? so you have a month to basically revise your notes and memorise if necessary etc before trials and then months later the HSC. Or are some of you preparing notes a lot closer to the trials? say 2 weeks before?

wrecking

derp.
HSC
i have terrible time mgmt skills. most likely i'll prepare it 2 weeks before trials.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
In the holidays, First priority will be catching up notes (actually starting economics notes).
Second priority will be Module C reading/textual analysis/essay.
Third priority will probably be probably be finishing off math/physics/eco.

That way, there will be enough time to shitloads of trial papers (trials are in week 6).

twistedrebel

HSC
want to start on notes, hopefully finish before holidays, although i got some assessments coming up, so i ll see how that goes. Holidays trial paper after trial paper. trials in week 3

Last edited:

bouncing

HSC
ugh trials are in week 2 so notes should totally be done now (however im a bit behind)

also um? notes are suposed to be a over the term thing not a cram entire module thing
holidays is going to be all about english and maths :(:(

Luxxey

candied queen
HSC
Pretty much most are on their way to being done already, just need to update the last module covered in the sciences and I'm sweeeet. Though fyi I learned to do this the hard way last year when I crammed making all my prelim bio notes into a few days. :(

Holidays = maths and english, yeah.

bouncing

HSC
eco notes are going to be a bitch..
what are u up to kralex?
btw you were totally right about eco not being that bad when i was complaining a couple of months back haha its getting all better :D

except kind of behind (since i didnt pay attention in term1 :( darnit)

Kralex

HSC
We're upto External Stability right now.

Just did an assessment on economic objectives and fiscal policy..hard hard :(

Yeah Eco isn't too bad. Its heaps fun to learn just the damn content is soo broad :|

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC

Yeah Eco isn't too bad. Its heaps fun to learn just the damn content is soo broad :|
+1.
We had an in-class essay on monetary policy yesterday and it's stupid having to choose what to write :p
i wrote 11 exam book pages but could have gone on for 11 more :(

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
PEOPLE

would you say i need to write notes? I haven't written ANY notes all year.. and am doing completely fine internally. I think now it's verging on being too late.. should i write them?? or will i be fine without?.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Most people in my year have already done their notes upto the dotpoint we're upto at the moment. I haven't, so this thread has mad me feel normal. I'll start doing notes about next week.

bouncing

HSC
well notes really do help you memorise what IS IMPORTANT and its really easy to review... but i guess if not making notes has gone okay for you then you shouldn't worry too much?

and yes it would probably be a little bit too late..

bouncing

HSC

urghh external stability sucks!!!!

i'm preparing for 3 globalisation essays now onlyto have one picked out randomly on the day
im screweeeeed

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Be more like me ^_^... I have everything in order with my syllabi finished and notes made for all subjects except for Advanced English in which we're still on Module C. That was just my little gloat... sorry.

Try to get your notes finished even before the holidays because you can start really intense study earlier on and past papers can be completed; getting them done faster each time.

bouncing

HSC
Be more like me ^_^... I have everything in order with my syllabi finished and notes made for all subjects except for Advanced English in which we're still on Module C. That was just my little gloat... sorry.

Try to get your notes finished even before the holidays because you can start really intense study earlier on and past papers can be completed; getting them done faster each time.
hahaha you can gloat if you're ready thats fine :p

nice nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)