Now tell me this isn't evil. (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
then you obviously know nothing about sex

today we are seeing a increase in people hitting puberty early, some girl's are getting there period as young as 8, thus some 8 year old's are capable of getting pregnant
[citation needed]

Ralph28

HSC
See, now this is why i'm an atheist.
because humanistic morals and religious morals, together,
IS A FUCKING PARADOX!!!!
and
to believe in religious morals i have to believe in another world
and i'm not delusional.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Actually, real humanistic morals would leave you with the conclusion that sacrificing the girls life in exchange for the life of the twins is the most desirable outcome.

Ralph28

HSC
True moll. I should of phrased that differently, but do you understand my point anyway?

Colonel.Burton

HSC
well if medical opinion said that she would certainly die, i would offer that two lives can be better than one. That sort of self-sacrifice would be a beautiful example to the world

/flees to fort
lol let the 3rd generation inbred twins live ftw!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
lol let the 3rd generation inbred twins live ftw!
What? Who were the first two generations, keeping in mind that it was the stepfather, not the biological father, who raped her?
But you would know that if you had read the article...

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
[citation needed]
Steroids in cheap meats have been decreasing the age needed to hit puberty for females.

There is theoretical concern, and animal evidence, that environmental hormones and chemicals may affect aspects of prenatal or postnatal sexual development in humans. Large amounts of incompletely metabolized estrogens and progestagens from pharmaceutical products are excreted into the sewage systems of large cities, and are sometimes detectable in the environment. Sex steroids are sometimes used in cattle farming but have been banned in chicken meat production for 40 years. Although agricultural laws regulate use to minimize accidental human consumption, the rules are largely self-enforced in the United States. Significant exposure of a child to hormones or other substances that activate estrogen or androgen receptors could produce some or all of the changes of puberty.
Harder to detect as an influence on puberty are the more diffusely distributed environmental chemicals like PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyl), which can bind and trigger estrogen receptors.
More obvious degrees of partial puberty from direct exposure of young children to small but significant amounts of pharmaceutical sex steroids from exposure at home may be detected during medical evaluation for precocious puberty, but mild effects and the other potential exposures outlined above would not.
Because this in in Brazil, the odds that the food there is not laced with steroids is slim to none.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty#Timing_of_onset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)