Now tell me this isn't evil. (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
No, I think their problem is that they plateau at age ten, whilst the rest of us keep on slugging on.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
pity the 'plateau' is virtually a molehill compared to the summit of actual sentience

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
What if the mother was using contraception and she was one of the unlucky few for which it fails?
If the female is sexually active, they should be using the pill, and should be smart to use a condom, never know where a guys dicks been.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
If the female is sexually active, they should be using the pill, and should be smart to use a condom, never know where a guys dicks been.
no way man. pope says condoms are totally not where its at ya dig?

*Minka*

HSC
Technically he cares more about human life than you do. Ya' genocidal sadist!
No, I care about the life of this little girl who is already alive as opposed to the potential lives of these fetuses that probably wouldn't even survive given her age and small stature. Protect the people who are already alive before you start worrying about clumps of cells that might be.

And don't start on me about genocide. I am from the former Yugoslavia, I think I know what genocide is really about.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yes, and sometimes it fails. The fail rate for the pill is between 0.3% for perfect use and 8% in typical use. What happens then?

*Minka*

HSC
so if u think that life begins at birth, then what about a baby that is just about to be born? would u say that the difference between being human and not human is a layer of skin and fat that is the womb? when a baby kicks inside its mother, what do u think it is doing? would u not call that a "critical mental faculty", a lump of tissue and cells suddenly moving in response to some kind of stimulus? mate, if u truly look at things from a "physical point of view" then u r saying a human is created in the minutes it takes for a child to be born? that sounds pretty roundabout and hipocritial to me, not to mention illogical
Thats not what the pro choice arguement is all about.

Personally, I say that life begins at the point which the fetus can survive outside the womb. I am aware that is murky, but coming up with these definitions if hard. Also, if the fetus is at say, 24 weeks and carrying it futher will endanger the mother's life even if it is parts that point, the right to an abortion needs to remain.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Yes, and sometimes it fails. The fail rate for the pill is between 0.3% for perfect use and 8% in typical use. What happens then?
Failing that they have a sodding morning after pill.

Moenique

HSC
I was told by my doctor that you're only meant to take the morning after pill twice in your lifetime?
Not too sure about that.

Oh abortion, the arguments never cease to amaze me.

I personally think that it is up to the individual, and it is acceptable in particular circumstances.
This one is def acceptable.

I come from a Irish/Polish background, and religion is a great part of my blood.
But let me tell you, if I was ever to be raped (touch wood); I'd be aborting that baby straight away.

Just because you have an abortion does not mean that you get off freely.
That female has to live with that guilt for the rest of their life.
I mean that girl is already scarred enough, without having all this hoo haa over an extremely topical issue.

This poor girl probably just only got her period for Christ sake.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
touching wood is a leading cause of rape

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hey, does anyone watch Boston Legal?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Failing that they have a sodding morning after pill.
Hahaha isn't the morning after pill is just really really really early abortion? It stops a fertilised egg from implanting in the uterus wall.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Hahaha isn't the morning after pill is just really really really early abortion? It stops a fertilised egg from implanting in the uterus wall.
I guess your right, and christian groups do protest against its use.

But the same could be said about monthly pills

Just practice safe sex and check every now and again. Not so hard.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)