Now tell me this isn't evil. (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I guess your right, and christian groups do protest against its use.

Just practice safe sex and check every now and again. Not so hard.
But you didn't answer my question. You said that

SnowFox said:
Abortion shouldnt be used under these circumstances:
-If the mother fucked up as a result of poor choice of not using contraception.
-If it will affect their "Social/Work life", linked to above example.
And I said contraception can and does fail. Even if you use both the pill AND condoms, there is someone, somewhere, for which even that will fail. And then you say use the morning after pill, which is essentially abortion. So which is it?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
But you didn't answer my question. You said that

And I said contraception can and does fail. Even if you use both the pill AND condoms, there is someone, somewhere, for which even that will fail. And then you say use the morning after pill, which is essentially abortion. So which is it?

Sorry i forgot the other sentence in the second quote. My bad.

I should edit that list to compensate for the 1% chance of the contraceptive pill failing and 2% to 6% chance of the condom breaking.

Failing that, pull out?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Uh. There is semen in precum as well, dude. Pulling out doesn't work.

Ok
Reason for abortion
If contraceptive on both parties fail.

Makes more sense actually if i see it like that.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Either way, people in monogamous relationships generally only use one form of contraception - the pill or condoms, but generally not both, given the relative fail rates and the remote chances of said failure.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Thats understandable, but if both people didnt want to have a child, wouldnt they play it safe by using both forms?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Using oral contraceptives (the more reliable of the two) is playing it safe.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Yes, but two is better then one.

Studies have demonstrated the presence of HIV in the pre-ejaculate of an infected person, which can lead to the disease AIDS.[4]

Many also express concern that pre-ejaculate may contain sperm which can cause pregnancy, using this to argue against the use of coitus interruptus (withdrawal) as a contraceptive method. There have been no large-scale studies of sperm in pre-ejaculate, but some smaller-scale studies suggest that no sperm is present and thus pre-ejaculate is ineffectual at causing pregnancy.[4][5] It is likely, however, that pre-ejaculate which follows a recent ejaculation will contain sperm, as some ejaculate is always left in the duct after orgasm.[6][

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum

Your sort of right with the precum and withdrawal.

Im not going to disagree with you with any point you bring up because they are valid, unlike a certain groups OMGZ GODZ DONT LIKE ITZ constant raving. They are well researched and documented. I do beleive Abortion should be legalised, but the women should only have it done if its absolutetly neccesary and not for her own self gain.

rant.
Any person though who says a teenager under the age of 16 shouldnt recieve the option should be chemically castrated. /rant

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
And THAT is a responsible position to take :)

Re: pre-ejaculate - there aren't really any conclusive studies, but in this case I'd err on the side of caution (and what my gyno has said)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Seriously, no one grosses me out like you Kway.
What else did your gyno say!?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
And THAT is a responsible position to take :)

Re: pre-ejaculate - there aren't really any conclusive studies, but in this case I'd err on the side of caution (and what my gyno has said)
Same, but instead of the Gyno, its my Girlfriend, a baseball bat and a surgical kit with a pair of scalpels labled left and right.

Real Madrid

HSC
Look, ofc it's a horrific tragedy and v difficult for the carrier, but if you accept the proposition that life begins at conception, then you have to accept that the twins have committed no crime themselves and have a right to exist.
stfu, you arts degree failure

*Minka*

HSC
Look, ofc it's a horrific tragedy and v difficult for the carrier, but if you accept the proposition that life begins at conception, then you have to accept that the twins have committed no crime themselves and have a right to exist.
I don't care about two clumps of cells with the potential to become humans. I care about the little, traumitised and abused nine year old child who already is human.

The catholic church is not pro life. It is pro subordination of females at any age. THIS is a prime example. If they were REALLY prolife, they'd have been doing anything they can to protecting this poor child.

sleek1

HSC
ur alll faggets
use ur brains , could it b alryt iin any sense

nd ididnt no a 9 yr old gurl could get pregant

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
ur alll faggets
use ur brains , could it b alryt iin any sense

nd ididnt no a 9 yr old gurl could get pregant
If you want to be taken seriously in NCAP, my advice to you is to learn to spell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)