Now tell me this isn't evil. (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
yes that is so true. Even till today, there are still debates on scriptures.. because it is all based on interpretation. I love your signature btw...(the naruto vs ichigo)
Good evening sir. Can you please leave without a fuss, right now?

Lukybear

HSC
There is no proper way to read it, each person interprets the book the way they read it.
Is it so hard to interpret Jesus' death as the salvation for your sins? And recongnise that He is God? Cause in some bibles its highlighted in red so...

Lukybear

HSC
just cause he likes your signiture dosent make him right...

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Is it so hard to interpret Jesus' death as the salvation for your sins? And recongnise that He is God? Cause in some bibles its highlighted in red so...
That's what it says, but hey, I can interpret that any damn way I please.

[insert immature "your face" joke]

derekch

HSC
Good evening sir. Can you please leave without a fuss, right now?
good evening to you too. Why do I need to leave? Did I break the rules? I really don't think so.

I'm sorry if you were offended by my words (which shouldn't be offensive). Please thread them lightly as this is just a forum.

lala2

Banned
HSC
That is just stupid. There is a very real medical risk involved with givng birth, not to mention the fact it wasn't the girl's fault she was raped, and that she isn't capable of mothering them (and her parents shouldn't have to either). I think a few doctrines need to be updated, another being that condoms are illegal.

derekch

HSC
just cause he likes your signiture dosent make him right...
Yes it doesn't make me right. I'm not against christianity, if that is what you are thinking. I'm just against the actions of certain church people who think they have the very right to judge others and uses the name of god in vain.
In fact, I have really good Christian friends even though sometimes we disagree on theology.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
good evening to you too. Why do I need to leave? Did I break the rules? I really don't think so.

I'm sorry if you were offended by my words (which shouldn't be offensive). Please thread them lightly as this is just a forum.
Ignore good ol' Neb, the billy-goat gruff of NCAP.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Ok I'm sorry too. I didn't know you were only voicing your opinion and after all its only an opinion. You've got yours and I've got mine, alright? I'm sorry I took what you said to such offense it's just that I feel so strongly about this issue and it really hits close to home.

Once again, I'm really sorry.

Sincerely,
Nebuchanezzar

derekch

HSC
Ok I'm sorry too. I didn't know you were only voicing your opinion and after all its only an opinion. You've got yours and I've got mine, alright? I'm sorry I took what you said to such offense it's just that I feel so strongly about this issue and it really hits close to home.

Once again, I'm really sorry.

Sincerely,
Nebuchanezzar
Apology accepted.

Lukybear

HSC
Man, seeing you guys so polite to each other is horrifying. Where are those swearing jesters?

On another note, your right derekch, individual views are fine. But i really do urge you to read some bible, for consideration sakes.

derekch

HSC
Man, seeing you guys so polite to each other is horrifying. Where are those swearing jesters?

On another note, your right derekch, individual views are fine. But i really do urge you to read some bible, for consideration sakes.
Erm, i read a lot of the bible? What is it that I said was incorrect? I haven't pointed out any doctrine yet. All I did was mention that "some" christians are not doing the right thing, not "all" christians.
After all, we humans are flawed and can never make every perfect decision.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

Most of us here present have read most, if not all, of the Bible.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Lol I find it hard to believe that you guys have read it.
I certainly havent read much of the OT, beyond the greatest hits and getting a jist of the controversial bits

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Have you?

EDIT: me has read genesis, exodus, and parts of deuteronomy and relevations.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Lol I find it hard to believe that you guys have read it.
I certainly havent read much of the OT, beyond the greatest hits and getting a jist of the controversial bits
I've read all of the NT, and most of the important books of the OT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)