NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
8 weeks, you mean. i was expecting 18weeks.

Im so heartbroken. I dnt care about the fact we lost 25-0 to the rapedogs last weekend, but the fact we just lost one of the best, greatest and all time favourite players ever seen at the Roosters- and he cant even receive the send-off at the end of the season he deserves. I just want to see him play one last time, and to end such an amazing stint at the roosters with a kneeing charge is just sad. He deserves more and its a shame it had to be like this. It was a spur of the moment thing and im sure he learnt his lesson. Im so going to miss him so much. I think ill watch those EPL games for the sake of it.

Noone can ever replace him. Fucking Roosters Management. To insult him by only offering him a ONE YEAR contract? He deserves more respect and i dont blame him for being a tad dissapointed. He is worth more than one year, he is better than Nate Myles. I dont understand how this can all happen. Fucking Roosters. please go suck my cock.

Last edited:
HSC
No, i meant 7 weeks...

I agree with what you said about only offering him one year, no wonder why he left/is leaving the Roosters!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
No, i meant 7 weeks...

I agree with what you said about only offering him one year, no wonder why he left/is leaving the Roosters!
Sorry, i thought wrong. He still misses all of this years 2006 nrl matches, and he still doesnt get the send-off he deserves. The story was, they wanted to offload Morley because he was getting old anyway and they insulted him because they only gave him a ONE year contract. He wanted to know what he meant to the club, how appreciated he was, how much they were willing to sarcafice to keep him there, how needed he was. But they literally INSULTED him. Whats even more insulting is they offer a THREE year contract worth way more to Nate Myles, who CANNOT and WILL NEVER replace Adrian Morley. He doesnt have the passion or the favourtism from the fans and wont ever be able to live up to Moz. Im fed up with the Roosters recruitment ways. We've already lost Crossy, soon Wingy, and alot of worthy others minus Finchy.

Its getting ridiculous. Please die Roosters Management. ANYWAY, THREE MORE WINS TILL 1000 CUNTS. Whether we can make the finals or not- mathematically speaking yes, realistically no. Fuck oath im praying. We BETTER make it. i wanna see Morley playyyyyyy

Oh and FUCK YOU RICKY STUART.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
Fucking Roosters. please go suck my cock.
Wowzers.... What the hell does that mean, kimi?

Can you please explain it to me.

And WHAT THE FUCK SHARKIES? Had my hopes up for a top 6 finish 4 weeks ago, now what the fuck is goin on? Typical Cronulla season is my guess.

Fuck me, its Vagana's fault for announcing he's going to souths, its dropped team morale and now they just can't win.

Fuckin sharks, go fuckin win something you Knobs.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME

And Brogan you were fucken weird on msn, whats your real name? I cant remember....

Fuck it anyway. I hate the sharks, yet i wait every week to see if they can muster a win and am more often than not disappointed at the result... why cant i learn to deal with that?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
Wowzers.... What the hell does that mean, kimi?

Can you please explain it to me.

And WHAT THE FUCK SHARKIES? Had my hopes up for a top 6 finish 4 weeks ago, now what the fuck is goin on? Typical Cronulla season is my guess.

Fuck me, its Vagana's fault for announcing he's going to souths, its dropped team morale and now they just can't win.

Fuckin sharks, go fuckin win something you Knobs.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME

And Brogan you were fucken weird on msn, whats your real name? I cant remember....

Fuck it anyway. I hate the sharks, yet i wait every week to see if they can muster a win and am more often than not disappointed at the result... why cant i learn to deal with that?
awwwwh eoin. you were online today?!? i missed out on talking to you. It doesnt mean anything, its just something stupid i say all the time and people look at me weird when i do. Its all cool.

Your problem is Dykes and Kimmorley who cant play well together.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
Dont call him a queer, Ash. He was in a group convo once.
HAHAHAHAHA Ash, i like that name. Its like Pokemon.... i bet you loved that show, aye ash?

In the convo u happened to tell me i was gay over and over and then i tried to act like a psycho then quit the convo. i thought it was the reaction u would like.

miss random

HSC
GO THE EELS!!!! lol we finally started winning some games! THANK THE FOOTBALL GODS! i can't believe Moi Moi is gonna get suspended AGAIN! for crying out loud. It's so frustrating being a Parra fan sometimes...no wait most of the time

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
eels just oustside the 8, 10 rounds ago we were facing the wooden spoon, we better not stuff up or were back in 12th again! I cant wait for friday, a critical game for us and its against the dragons, its always a great game when we play them.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Another win by the Storm.
What was the go with the sin binning of Slater? Never mind, they still did the job and came away with the 2 points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)